Part Thirty

Next morning .

He slowly opened his eyes , letting out a sigh but stopped his movements when he realized how they both were sleeping.

He was backhugging her in sleep and she was engulfed in his big muscular arms. He slowly slide his one hand out and stretched and she let out a soft sigh before turning around and snuggling in his warm chest but suddenly .... She slowly opened her eyes and slowly blinked and gasped , pulling away quickly as there faces were so close to each other.
She quickly stood up from the bed , embarrassed of how she slept at night.

" G-good morning "

He slowly sat up And stared at her before giving her the reply.

" Good morning. I'm gonna take the shower "

She nod her head quickly and looked away

" Then I'll prepare breakfast "

He suppressed his smile seeing her anxious face. He stood up from the bed and without saying anything walked towards the bath. He knew if he said something , she would be more embarrassed and wasn't even looking at him. He chuckled and walked to the bathroom as she quickly made the bed and decided to get ready fast to leave for work.

Time skipped .

She dressed up and quickly collected her things. Today she had to go to the hospital. She had her duty and then she'd go to the restaurant. She saw ferit coming downstairs. She quickly offered him his morning tea and he thanked her , taking a seat and sipping his tea. She sipped her tea while going through her hospital file.

" What's this ? "

He asked while raising his eyebrows at her.

" Hospital file. I have to go to hospital , then I'll leave for the restaurant "

" Do you want me to drop you ? "

" No it'll be fine- "

" Do you want me to drop you ? "

He asked again but there was sterness in his tone. She looked at him and slowly nod her head. 

" If you can "