Part Seventeen

***

He said.

" This song also has a rule ".

I looked at him and said.

" What is it ? ".

He stood up and said.

" We have to dance ".

I smiled and said.

" Like this , unexpectedly".

He smiled and offered me his hand and I smiled and took his hand and he said.

" Beautiful things happen unexpectedly".

I stood up and we danced. It was a beautiful night.

Time skipped.

He dropped me home. We reached and I smiled and said.

" Thank you ".

He slowly placed his hand on my hand and said.

" Thank you , Indeed. It was a beautiful night ".

I looked at him and smiled and said.

" Good night ".

He smiled at me and said.

" Good night ".

I got out of the car and walked to my apartment's building and looked back and saw him looking back at me. I smiled and walked inside as he drove away.

Next morning.

No one's Pov.

Y/n couldn't go to the Chef's workplace as she was feeling a little down cuz she couldn't get the tickets so Ferit surprised her by hiring him for one day for y/n.

Y/n couldn't help but to thank Mr. Ferit. Deniz also came there to talk to y/n about his new place. They talked about menu and Fatos came and told y/n about Engin as he came home today and wanted to behave like two civilized people. No tension and couldn't be just like the first time they met as she told the whole story.

Y/n's Pov.

I was preparing dinner and suddenly Mr. Ferit came and before anything.

He said.

" I'm having dinner outside ".

I said.

" A business meeting ? ".

He said.

" No. I'm going to change and go out. See you tomorrow ".