Part Twenty

" will I go there again ? ".

Bulut asked as Mr. Ferit sighed and replied

" You will but I'll see you more often "

We walked out and saw deniz. I smiled and he came and hugged bulut and picked him up. He looked at me and I smiled and slightly shook my head. Bulut did scare us all.

I looked behind to see Hakan and demir

I looked behind to see Hakan and demir. I looked at Hakan and he stared at me as I looked away.
They walked inside and Demet smiled. We walked out and sighed.

" Fortunately the kid was found. The important thing he's in good health  ".

Officer shook hands with Hakan. Bulut ran to me and hugged my legs. I smiled and everyone looked at him. I sat down and ruffled his hairs.

" Bulut. Me and your uncles will come to see you more often ".

He hugged me and I kissed his cheek.

" Promise me you will come ".

I nodded and he pouted and pulled away , walking to car as Hakan helped him sit inside and closed the door.

" I don't want such disturbances again ."

Mr. Ferit warned Hakan.

" Of course , sir. Your wish is my command. If u have another order , let's do it if u want ".

" I'm serious Hakan. It could be worse. Bulut is going through a difficult period  ".

Deniz said.

" All you had to do it is to take care of him a little more ".

Demet said.

" Were going our best ".

" I think he needs more than that ".

I replied but only to get shut up.

" Stay out of this. This is a family matter  ".

I stopped. Of course , a family matter.

Hakan replied.

" What are you saying , my dear demet ? We'll Ms Navin no no. Nevin- no no-  y/n ! ".

I smiled and he said.

" Right , y/n of course. Maybe she'll also be the member of the family . Right ferit ? ".

Deniz stepped inside And glared at hakan.

" Don't talk nonsense , hakan. Don't drive me crazy ".

Hakan whined and sigh.

" What's your problem with me ? You're always doing this. What's your problem ?  ".

Demit held hakan's hand And I just stare at hakan.