Part three.

Y/n's Pov.

We all were watching movie in the garden and bulut stood up and I said.

" Bulut. What happened ? ".

He said.

" I'm going to the bathroom ".

I was gonna stand up and he said.

" No. I can go alone. I'm grown up. I'm not a baby ".

I smiled and sat back and said.

" Okay ".

He looked at Mr. Ferit and said.

" Don't make y/b sad while I'm gone "

I chuckled and he went inside and I smiled and said.

" What a cute baby. His mother is so lucky ".

He said.

" Yeah. He is. Wiser than his age ".

I said.

" Um sure he knows more than me ".

He said.

" He takes after me. I was like this too . "

I said. 

" It's hard to believe you were a child once ".

He chuckled and said.

" My mom says the same. She has difficulty remembering what I was like as a child ".

I said.

" Well I was a different kid ".

I smiled and looked down at my hands and he said.

" How did you become interested in cooking and Becoming a doctor ? ".

I smiled and said.

" Becoming a doctor was a dream of mine. Mom and dad. My mother used to cook so well. It was even fun just to watch her. I never left her side in the kitchen , of course. We'd roll out the dough together and started cooking together and the result came up. It became a hobby ".

He looked at me and said.

" But choosing it as a profession is another step forward ".

I said.

" It's not like that. I mean , when someone does what he/she loves that's not a job anymore but it's fun and for me it's like that. Furthermore , I make some money. What can I ask for ? ".

He said.

" I don't think you should mix job with hobby ".

I stopped and looked away from him and bulut came out running and said.

" Can we play another game ? ".

He jumped up and down and I chuckled. I moved closer to him and said.

" Sweetie. I have stayed enough I guess. I should tidy the kitchen now and leave ".

I stood up and turned to Mr. Ferit and smiled and said.

" Good night ".

I turned to bulut and kissed his cheeks and Ruffled his hairs and I heard Mr. Ferit said.

" Tarak will be here in a while. He can take you home when he takes bulut ".

I said.

" There's no need. Thank you ".

I smiled and said.

" See you bulut ".

I kissed his forehead and he said.

" See you y/n ".

I smiled and walked to table and grabbed the glasses and turned around to see ....

Mr. Ferit and bulut talking. I chuckled and walked inside and started cleaning the kitchen.

Time skipped.

I said.

" Fatos. I told you. The nephew of the boss came. I made him some cookies and he loved them. He's so lovely with those curly hair and puffy cheeks. That's why I stayed. I didn't know how fast time passed ".

She looked at me with those suspicious look and eyes and said.

" Don't talk bullshit y/n. You couldn't have done cookies until now. Tell me , what else did you do ? ".

I said. 

" We ... Saw a movie ".

She said.

" Movie !? ".

I said.

" Animation movie Fatos ".

She said.

" Ooh. That wild boss of yours also watched an animation movie with a child ? ".

I said.

" He's not like that in front of the child . You can't even imagine . He adopts that much to the child that I was surprised ".

She said.

" I see that you're not offending anymore y/n or have you actually started liking him-? .

I said.

" Fatos !! ".

I glared at her and stood up and threw the cushion at her and said.

" Sleep ! Good night ! Sweet dreams "

I walked to my room and sighed.

To be continued.