Part Sixteen

Y/n's Pov.

I was panicking as Asuman called me and told me that Ms. Demet had sent a parcel to ferit which contains a USB telling the secret of Asuman that she's the one who made all this chaos. I didn't know what to do. I had to stop Mr. ferit when ..... A glass slipped from My hand. I quickly kneeled down and started picking up the glass pieces as Mr. Ferit rushed to kitchen after hearing the glass breaking.

He said

He said.

" Y/n. Y/n leave it ".

I said.

" T-the glass broke ".

My voice was shaking. He sighed and said.

" It's fine. Y/n. Nothing's more important than you ".

He said.

" Come sit ". 

He made me sit on the chair as he got the first aid kit and sat down in front of me.

He said

He said.

" It will hurt a little "

He held my hand gently and tapped the cotton pad gently over my wound.

He said.

" Good news is there's no need for stitches. You got away with a plaster ".

My tears were falling continuously. He wrapped the plaster around my finger and said.

" Why did you panic like this ?I hope it's not going to happen again ".

I said.

" I hope , i-im n-not going to break something else ".

He said.

" It doesn't matter. It's just a glass. But you matter  ".

I looked at him with tears still falling and he said.

" It's done. Are you okay ?  ".

I nodded and he caressed my cheek and said.

" Okay. There's no need to cry. Hmm "