Part Five

Ferit's pov.

We finished our meeting. Me , Zaynep , Demir and Engin.

Suddenly Engin said.

" By the way , has anyone seen Deniz ? Did he not call you ? ".

Demir said.

" Deniz ".

I said.

" I saw him at the party. He came and left. I didn't see him afterwards "

Demir said.

" Yes. Our brother is like that. I would want him to be with you but we can't even get a signature from that mister for a annual meeting ".

Zaynep said.

" Ferit. Would you call. He will not answer if I call. He's in a strict mood and locked himself in the house  ".

I nodded and called him and he picked up.

He said.

" Hello. Ferit. What's up. What are you doing ?  ".

I said.

" We're fine. Your brother is fine. Your brother's wife is fine. Your brother's wife's  sibling's fine. How are you ?  ".

He said.

" I'm fine. Actually I'm great ".

I said.

" Okay let us meet tonight for a meal "

He said.

" I've got plans for tonight. I mean , ... I met with a girl. I'll be out with her I mean I hope so. She doesn't know
yet  ".

I said.

" Who's that girl ? ".

He said.

" I do not know exactly. I mean , we just met and I was charmed. I think I will fall in love so bad ".

I sighed and covered the phone and said.

" He fell in love ".

Engin said.

" Again ? What about Alya ? ".

I said.

" Everyone got so happy for you , deniz ".

He said.

" I know I know. You guys are planning a joke on me but really. This is different. I mean , this girl is really different. She's both amusing and serious. I feel that. The love of the century is about to happen ".

Time skipped.
No one's Pov.

Y/n was on phone with Deniz. He wanted to go out and Fatos and Asuman also forced her and she agreed to him.

On the other hand , ferit felt a little guilty. He was thinking if he said too much to y/n and asked for her number from Mrs. Ikbal and texted her an apology to which y/n replied with a Japanese word. He searched and saw a word makuzai.

Y/n's Pov.

I was out with Deniz. We went to animal shelter. We enjoyed together and time passed fast.
It was night and we both were walking.

He said.

" We have just called each other since we met. I mean we couldn't sat somewhere and talk. Who are you ? What do you do ? I mean what do you do except for waitressing?   ".

I turned to him and said.

" I do waitressing occasionally. Just for extra money. Besides , I'm a student , post graduate. You ? ".