Part nineteen

***

We reached to bulut's house and Mr. Ferit opened the door for me and we started finding bulut and I reached to his room to see ....

 Ferit opened the door for me and we started finding bulut and I reached to his room to see

I smiled and we walked close to him and Mr. Ferit said.

" Let's wait for him to wake up ".

I nodded and said.

" Let me call Deniz so he wouldn't be finding bulut on streets ".

He nodded and I walked out and called deniz and told him that we have found bulut.

Mr. Ferit walked down and I said.

" Let him sleep. He's been very tired lately ".

Mr. Ferit said.

" Once upon a time , this house was full of laughs. The moment you come here , you could easily understand that the people who love each other live ".

I said.

" How beautiful. During the time they lived , they loved each other. They were very loved. They were right. Most people can't find that kind of love in their whole life ".

He said.

" What about you ? Have you ever been in love ? ".

I smiled and said.

" Yes. I have. I have suffered so much . I started to go to primary school a little early. I had a friend whose name is selcuk. I fell in live with him so bad . "

" But they were so mean to me in the classroom "

He said.

" I never believe that ".

I smiled and said.

" Okay , let's say they treated me bad. I was so in love. One day , selcuk fell in love with a blonde hair , blue eyed girl in our class. Hopefully, the girl didn't feel anything for him but I was devastated. Then that girl become my best friend ".