Part Eight

No one's Pov.

Y/n and Asuman went to Deniz house. Y/n couldn't just stay and just wanted to go , to see if Deniz was fine even though she knew he wasn't.

Bulut got discharged from hospital. Ferit was picking up Bulut and placed him on the couch in living room.

Ferit sat down beside bulut and said.

" Are you comfortable , bulut ? ".

He sat up and pouted and said.

" I cannot reach the remote ".

Ferit smiled and handed him the remote and Engin said.

" Ferit. Can I take you for a while ? ".

Ferit walked to Engin and he said.

" Nurse will be starting from tomorrow. They will arrange the physiotherapy appointment. Ferit , I know you feel like it will be hard but I am your brother too , do not forget this. We will get through this " .

Ferit said.

" Thanks ".

They both hugged and he walked inside.

Ferit walked to bulut and sat down in front of him and grabbed the remote and said.

" Bulut. I'm turning off the tv. You're not even watching it ".

He said.

" I am watching ".

Ferit said.

" But bulut. I said I will read a book after Engin leave and you agreed ".

He said.

" No I don't want to. I want ice cream ."

Ferit said.

" You shouldn't eat ice cream at this hour. It's bed time. We will eat tomorrow ".

He said.

" No I want .... Dessert ".

Ferit said.

" But I have not got dessert at home. Tomorrow I'll make them buy whatever you want. Okay ? ".

He huffed and said.

" Y/n would make something if she was here. When is she coming
back? ".

Ferit sighed

and said.

" Bulut. Y/n will not come back again. Instead a very talented cook will come along with an assistant elder sister. They will cook whatever you want.  Come on. Do not make that face. Let's go ".

He picked bulut and took him to his room.

On the hand.
Y/n's Pov.
Deniz said. 

" Why do you not stay for a while ? The walls are walking against me when I am alone ".

I said.

" I understand but I need to be home. Asuman will be studying her
lessons. We will be back ".

Asuman said.

" Do not worry. We will stop by frequently ".

I smiled and Asuman grabbed her things and walked down. Deniz walked to me and I looked at him and he leaned in and kissed .... My cheek.