Part Thriteen

No one's Pov.

Y/n went to tell Mr. Ferit everything. She reached at his company but didn't have the courage to tell him the truth. Though she did have courage but he swore in front of her that whoever did this , he'll make them pay which scared y/n. She couldn't say it. Just couldn't.

And the poor soul took so much stress that she fell sick.

Y/n's Pov.

I stood up as someone rang the doorbell. I lazily stood up and went to open the door. 
I opened and heard a

" Hello there ".

I looked up to see .... Deniz.

I was stunned to see him but smiled back as he smiled at me

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I was stunned to see him but smiled back as he smiled at me.

He said.

" I was on my way to see bulut. Everyday visit. I thought you'd like to come too ".

I smiled and he said.

" Let's go now if you want. I'll drop you off to work later ".

I said.

" Deniz. I'm not feeling well today. I probably won't go to work. You should have called  ".

He said.

" You really don't look okay. Let me see  ".

He moved closer and placed his hand on my forehead and hissed and pulled away.

He said.

" You have a fever. Did you take any medicine ? ".

I said.

" I'm not that sick. Just a runny rose , sneezing , fatigue etc and .... I don't like eating medicines ".

He chuckled and said.

" You need a soup for healing then ".

He entered and said.

" Where's the kitchen ? ".

I pointed and he was gonna walk but stopped when I said.

" Deniz ! Shoes ".

He said.

" Oh sorry ".

He quickly took his shoes off and I followed him to kitchen. He turned to me and said.

" You're a cook anyway , you'd have potatoes and onions. If you excuse me . "

He grabbed my arms and pulled me gently to side as he opened the fridge. He started taking things out as I stared at him.

He said.

" By the way , sorry. I just got in like that ....am I allowed ? ".

I looked at him and burst into chuckle.