Part Twenty Six

****

Everything changed in a whole night. Asuman was fired from ferit's company. She lost her job. Ferit withdrew his investment from the restaurant letting the girls suffer the huge loss.

She couldn't do anything but to accept the results. She knew she was at fault. She lost everything.

Manami also got to know the situation and apologized to y/n for not being able to do anything.

Asuman went to feirt to talk with him that her sister wasn't at fault and she did all this to protect her and what would he do if bulut or Deniz was at her place and he was at her sister's place but the poor girl had so much effect that she wasn't able to endure it.

She went to the restaurant one last time and met Deniz there , who found out about her condition. She definitely looked miserable. She looked pale and weak.

And the person who sent info to ferit was ... Deniz but he didn't realize what he has done.

She decided to leave Istanbul and move back to Antakya , to her parents and already booked tickets and She and Asuman had done packing.

Fatos wasn't happy with y/n's decision of leaving Istanbul but she understood her friend and her suffering and they boarded the taxi.

Deniz got to know from fatos that they had left and he told Ferit and warned him to not play with someone's dream as it was y/n's dream to open a restaurant.

Y/n's Pov .

Me and Asuman boarded the bus and she sat down onto the seat when I heard someone calling my name.

" Deniz "

He let out a sigh of relief as if he had been running for a while. He was panting.

" What are you doing ? In this bus ? "

" What are you doing here ? "

" I came to check on you "

I look at Asuman and said.

" I'm coming "

Me and Deniz walked down the bus and hee look at me intensely.

" Deniz , I'm leaving "

" I see . And why ? Why are you giving up on your dreams because  ferit gave up on the partnership ?  "

" This is really how it looks like Deniz ? I didn't give up. I had to delay them.  I feel like I should delay them. I'm so tired , Deniz . Too much chaos for me. Asuman ..... Because of what asuman did. Bulut had to live with demet , ferit. You- "

" Yes. Look , I understand. But in the case of Bulut you're not a direct reason and we all keep an eye on bulut. School starts , he'll go to school. He'll be there most of his time. He will come to me often after school. He goes to his uncle "