Chapter 65

Surprised, Siervian quickly turned her head toward the voice.

Then someone stood up from a sofa on the side.

"Who are you?"

Surprised, too, by the child's voice, but her identity was guessed soon from a quick look.

The thought of being in trouble came to mind first.

"... I am a librarian cleaning here."

Didn't this librarian just get up?

As Siervian had crawled onto the desk to see the thick imperial list, she could see the lying down.

And with the child's bright distinctiveness, she relentlessly pointed out the fact.

"No, you were sleeping."

"Hmm-hmm-, no, I am not."

"It's true, Sebi saw you."

"There's plenty of dust on that couch. Oh noo, more dust in here again."

Dubious, Siervian then stared with her eyes squinted.

But suddenly she looked at the bookcase nearby instead.

She could see that the escort, who had been quite far away, was now hiding in a nearby bookshelf.

[ Adante Roid ]
Thoughts: There were movements just as I thought, but it's just the sleeping person.

It was now very clear that the librarian was sleeping.

Because that's what Sir Roid, a brilliant knight, also thought!

Looking at the distrusting little Siervian, the librarian rolled their eyes and carelessly gave a belated courtesy.

"It's nice to see you here, Your Majesty the Princess."

"Ouh..."

Siervian slowly observed the librarian.

'Y...You're not dangerous, are you?'

Rather than saying the librarian had no manners, the person seemed to be just a little sloppy.

And the clothes the librarian was wearing were obviously the attire of a wizard associating with the librarians.

However, the shaggy beard and hair gave an untidy look.

[ Tanka Mallo ]
Occupation: Wizard (Lv. 80)
Favorability: 6,898
Emotions: Not Actively Wanting To Do Anything
Thoughts: The Princess must have restricted the people to come here. Hmm, I should've slept in a secluded place earlier.

He was a strangely diligent slob.

Siervian slowly looked at his status window and was astonished.

That the level of his class, a wizard, was very high.

'It's similar to Karmen's or brother's, right?'

Those two young people will mature gradually, so their level will certainly be higher than this.

Of course, that didn't mean that Tanka's level was never low.

What's more surprising is that the name of the wizard with such an excellent level was unfamiliar.

[ Tanka Mallo ]
Thoughts: I'm on duty at the library today. Ahh, I want to lie down. I want to lie down and just do some studies.

He glanced at Siervian and shifted his kneeling stance to the other knee.

The wizard seemed to be very weak and already wanted to just lie down.

'Rather, do you want to sleep?'