Chapter 32

'It's so obvious that I'm acting!'

Even Siervian could feel the irony in this situation. Her heart dropped.

Maybe it was because the tongue of this young body was sensitive, but the bitter taste seemed to be even more pronounced. How could she ignore that and lie?

She was having a hard time.

'It's so hard to say the opposite of what my body's feeling.'

She sounded so awkward, but it was something she had no control over. But she was feeling bad for the doctor because he was taking care of his patient with all his heart. It would be a shame for him to get kicked out just for this.

"Is that true, Siervy?"

"Yees."

To cover up the awkward acting, Siervian nodded deliberately as she replied.

More than that, she knew that this doctor was famous for having great skills in her previous life, and he was a straight-laced individual who wasn't easily swayed by power and ambition.

Though she never had the chance to meet him often because she had a separate palace doctor assigned to her by the Empress.

"Oh my! I guess Your Highness is already feeling energized."

Ellie welcomed just this small movement of Siervian because she had gotten so depressed from the day Siervian fainted.

"Then that's good. ...I was suspicious of your skills."

Siervian's older brother, who was next to her, looked suspiciously towards the doctor as he said this.

Truthfully, this wasn't a situation to make a fuss about. Siervian was just lying down here without any energy because she kept thinking about the past.

She was worried that the doctor, who was proud of his skills, might have been troubled. He must be thinking that this was happening because of him.

[ Hanta Mandersang ]
Favorability: +50
Thoughts: How can Your Highness be so thoughtful...! I knew it, all the rumors were true!

However, a huge misunderstanding could be seen as she habitually checked the status window.

'Why are you thinking like that again...?'

The palace doctor, who was sitting closest to her, inevitably noticed that she didn't like the medicine.

But he thought that she drank it for him.

Of course, he wasn't exactly wrong, but why did he immediately think that all the rumors were true?!

"I see."

"Yees...?"

Still, Siervian thought that her father would have noticed her blatant acting.

Hearing this blunt answer, Siervian's thoughts swirled. But in the end, she didn't want the palace doctor to be kicked out.

[ Alderuan Erveldote ]
Thoughts: I'm so proud that my young daughter is taking her medicine well. Isn't she the shining example that must be followed by all the children in the Empire?

However, the misunderstandings sprouted not in just one person.

Was there really no one who noticed her ridiculous acting?

"Oh my, our Princess, you're so good at drinking your medicine...!"

[ Damian Erveldote ]
Thoughts: Even if she likes the taste, she must hate drinking medicine... Siervian is really amazing.