Chapter 38

Karmen also didn't like hearing these insults. Still, he didn't care since they were only flapping their mouths anyway.

But of course, he couldn't not be angry when Siervian was insulted earlier.

"I think I have to go for now."

"Karmen..."

[ Karmen Kasselov ]
Thoughts: How dirty and cheap. I need to hurry and be the next lord of the magic tower. If I can get stronger, I can beat them all up. I'm totally going to beat the crap out of them.

Siervian, who unfortunately saw these thoughts, soon tilted her head to the side in confusion.

He was set to become the best mage, but he seemed to prefer his fists to magic spells.

The crown prince also sighed, then he sent off Karmen. He thought that it would be better to let these two get acquainted at a more peaceful place.

"See you in class."

"Yes, Your Highness."

After the count's son was dragged out, the commotion seemed to sort itself out.

But the nobles there, who were much older than Siervian, seem to be half-hearted.

'Huh?'

The crown prince, not being able to stick next to Siervian all the time, also called them out and moderately dealt with them.

It was at that time, when Siervian was freed from constant watching, that she looked around.

'Found you! The thief!'

As she read the status windows of the people passing through around her, she was barely able to spot the thief.

The thief was cleverly hiding amongst the servants.

'No, but how?!'

Surprisingly, however, the thief had a different face today, but the name was definitely the same as yesterday in the status window.

"Eri!"

"Yes, Princess. Is there anything you need?"

"There, there!"

The thief was calmly refilling the food, then disappeared to one side.

Siervian was convinced that there would certainly be trouble if she missed the thief again this time.

He changed his face anyway, but the status window was showing something highly unusual.

[ Kashim ]
Occupation: Thief (Lv.85)
Thoughts: Now.

Fortunately, Ellie thought that Siervian was tired, so she carried her right away.

"Over there, I wanna go."

"Yes, shall we take a break inside?"

The commotion a while ago was something that the ladies-in-waiting of the Princess' Palace had seen. Thanks to this, the women around Siervian, including the one carrying her, walked briskly.

'Where did he go?'

Ellie tried to bring her to the resting lounge inside. However, Siervian pretended to whine as she shook her head and hugged Ellie.

That's why Ellie had to wander around the palace with the princess in her arms.

'Ellie, I'm sorry.'

It couldn't be helped. She wouldn't be able to chase after someone quickly with her small body.

Siervian didn't plan to chase after the thief so recklessly like this, but his status window made her hurry. It seemed like he was determined to do something at this moment.