Chapter 41

Even at one slight glance, what's written was very clear—and it was a ridiculous amount of gold.

'Why is there this much?'

Ellie calmly placed the list in front of Siervian and continued to explain.

The emperor was the one taking charge of her right now, but as an imperial princess, she must know how to manage this herself in the future.

"It's alright, Princess. You can read all the letters slowly once you're learned them."

Siervian continued to read the list as though she'd become possessed, and then she blinked in surprise. She forgot that she hadn't officially learned to read just yet.

First of all, she calmed down her pounding heart and quickly gulped.

"I brought it for Your Highness to see how it is today."

Fortunately, Ellie seemed to think that it was only curiosity compelling Siervian's gaze to linger on those letters and numbers for a long time.

Soon after she skimmed the property list, the ladies-in-waiting led Siervian to a different place inside the Princess' Palace.

In her previous life, the palace was blanketed with dust and had always been empty, but now it was decorated generously and had soft carpets on the ground.

"Look, Princess. You've received so many presents!"

The room was entirely full of gifts, both big and small. Looking at the piles of gifts that were taller than herself, Siervian looked around with confusion.

"All pwesents are for Sebi...?"

"Yes, Princess."

Of course, since they were in her palace, they must be gifts for her. But it still didn't feel real.

In her previous life, no one would convey such devotion towards a disgraceful and temperamental imperial princess.

"Would you like to open them one by one?"

"Yeah!"

[ Ellie ]
Thoughts: They've been filtered already, but I'll have to be by Your Highness' side just in case. Our precious Princess can't get hurt.

Reading the status windows of the ladies-in-waiting next to her, Siervian found out that these gifts had already gone through a magic scan before.

It was amazing because it all seemed to be things that were natural for a princess to have.

Like it was natural that she was being cherished like this.

"Right, Your Highness. Just as you mentioned, the macarons had been given to the people of the slums."

Jane said this while she was handing over a gift to Siervian.

"Mmh. Thank yew."

[ Jane ]
Favorability: +50

"Our Princess, goodness. You have a beautiful heart."

The macaron house that she received from her father was really touching, but there was one unfortunate fact.

That the macarons could only be eaten after a certain time had passed.

'No more wasting food!'

Of course, Siervian learned about this in her previous life.

Nevertheless, as she was surrounded by love all around her now, she still carried that lesson with her.

The reason why they were all so angry about food being thrown away at that time.