Chapter 43

Siervian just wanted to let him know that she didn't mean to interrupt the meeting. But then, this intention went in a completely different direction.

"Sebi is..."

As her father was holding her, he was strangely silent.

Scared, Siervian grabbed her father's sleeve and gave it a small tug.

It was at that moment.

[ Favorability: +100 ] [ Favorability: +100 ] [ Favorability: +100 ] [ Favorability: +100 ] [ Favorability: +100 ] [ Favorability: +100 ] [ Favorability: +100 ] [ Favorability: +100 ] [ Favorability: +100 ] [ Favorability: +100 ] [ Favorability: +100 ] [ Favorability: +100 ]

Huh?

[ Alderuan Erveldote ]
Mood: So. Very. Touched. because of the actions of ♡my daughter♡
Thoughts: Could there be any other child out there who's as admirable and praiseworthy? I can't believe you're being patient enough that you don't want to interrupt the meeting. Indeed, it is the virtue of a member of the imperial family.

But unlike the very loud status window, her father's expression did not budge at all.

The serious glance he gave towards the rest of the people in the throne room could even be called arrogant.

While he still had Siervian on his lap.

'No, I have to say I'll go out now. I'm sure the ministers will have a lot to say!'

Siervian, alone in her urgency, peeped out of her father's embrace and looked at the faces of the nobles.

Focusing on the people who hated her.

[ Thoughts: So adorable! ]

[ Thoughts: His Majesty has been bragging about how cute Her Highness is, but it's all valid after all. ]

[ Thoughts: Mm-hmm, that's definitely His Majesty's daughter. Fufu. ]

What's wrong with them all?

Surprisingly, the general atmosphere was friendly.

Anxious all this while, Siervian chose to keep quiet for now.

It seemed impossible for her to stand out even more than this.

"Minister of Finance, continue."

"Yes, Your Majesty. The import of grain from the Southern Kingdom has consumed ten percent of the budget more than usual, and..."

Fortunately, with just a few short words from her father, the throne room returned to a serious atmosphere.

The nobles concentrated again in an instant, as if Siervian had indeed become invisible.

She was also curious about how this huge empire was being run.

'What a relief.'

In particular, she was afraid that her father would insist on asking why she was here, but he was quiet anyway.

Still, just in case, Siervian peeked at everyone's status window from time to time.

In the eyes of the adults, it seemed like she was only looking around because she was amazed by the throne room she had come into for the first time.

'The Minister of Finance is having a hard time.'

Unexpectedly, it's a good thing that she could join this meeting, too.

She could see just how different the recorded facts she knew from her previous life compared to how reality really was.

Until now, there seemed to be no noticeable changes.