Chapter 56

He was this sort of man.

It meant that there was a suspicion that the evidence might have been fabricated, but no physical evidence was found.

"..."

The Emperor was displeased and fell into his thoughts as he rested his chin on one hand.

He was convinced that the Duke's target was someone else.

Until now, Alderuan thought that his goal was to protect the Empress and use her background while the Crown Prince was still young.

"Well done, dismissed."

And even though Alderuan tried to ruin the Empress's reputation before, the Duke simply bowed his head.

But even if he insisted until the end that he did not plan to use such drugs in the Princess's harmin tea, it would not be enough.

"Then should we proceed to the interrogation, Your Majesty?"

"Proceed."

In addition to the situation in the meeting, it was as if Alderuan was openly talking about the talents of Siervian in front of the nobles and officials.

Because there was a chance that the nobles who supported the Crown Prince might check on the Princess in the future.

Of course, Alderuan the Emperor couldn't just sit still.

The Emperor was concerned about Siervian, and ended up in a rough mood.

* * *
"Siervy, here's a gift."

Days passed after the secret hoard inside the doll was found.

Today, her father came out of nowhere and popped something out.

No matter how much she thought about it, she had never done anything to deserve a gift, so Siervian spoke carefully.

"But it's not Sebi's birthday."

"Even if it's not your birthday, I can still give you a present. Come on, open it."

It was a small box the size of her palm.

Wrapped in a blue quality wrapping paper with a silver ribbon.

[ Alderuan Erveldote ]
Thoughts: How, every time I look, it's like Siervy is getting cuter... Is there a Mana Spirit in my eyes?

Siervian tried to ask what the gift was, but stopped as soon as she saw the Emperor's thoughts.

And with a cute puzzled expression, she carefully untied the ribbon.

Inside was a necklace with a small jewel.

"A necklace?"

"Yes it is, didn't I promise? I'll find a way to replace that tea."

Although it was obviously a small jewel the size of her thumb, she sensed the necklace as if it was pulsing.

Curious, she kept looking at it as her father carefully lifted the necklace.

"I'll hang it for you, it would be hard for you to do it alone."

He explained that the blue jewel was called a sapphire.

Siervian loved the color so much she ran around the garden in circles.

"So Pwetty...!"

"There's a magic barrier engraved inside that collects mana."

"Wahh!"

She couldn't believe he carved a magic barrier in such a small jewel. It must be something one could never do with ordinary skills.

Baby Princess Through the Status Windowजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें