Chapter 60

"Princess?"

"Ellie, Sebi needs your help."

"What happened?"

[ Ellie ]
Thoughts: Oh, what's the matter? And you should stop talking so maturely.

With a quick nod, Siervian ran from the bedroom.

Bewildered, Ellie followed her without second thoughts.

This was because of Siervian, who was afraid Madeline's daughter's sickness might get worse.

'I can't afford to go there alone and be helpless. We will do the best we can.'

Ellie began to doubt as the Princess ran toward the restaurant.

'I wonder if you got hungry from the long outing today.'

But contrary to Ellie's expectations, the Princess crouched down hastily in the grass near the restaurant.

'Good thing I planted it close.'

Whenever Siervian went to meet Karmen, she was able to find Cassia flowers again.

With that, she carefully harvested the flowers and planted them in the back of the restaurant.

A flower like Cassia can produce large amounts, and it had formed a small colony.

'I put it nearby just in case I get sick, it's such a relief.'

As the Princess suddenly dug up the Cassia flowers, Ellie wondered what the little girl was doing but eagerly helped.

She knew that the little flower was the herb that saved her sibling.

"We, we need thish!"

Today she was accompanied by the Emperor, so not all the ladies-in-waiting of the Imperial Palace followed.

Therefore, no one in the palace would know what they were doing, hence, Siervian made a request carefully.

"Yes, Princess, but my sibling is no longer sick."

"Sebi knows! But anothwer child is sick."

"Aah, I see."

After hearing Siervian, Ellie dug even harder, remembering her younger sibling suffering from
from headaches and extreme fevers.

"It's done."

"May I ask who's sick?"

In the Palace, only the Crown Prince and Karmen were Siervian's close peers.

After Ellie asked the question, Siervian looked at her with a great determined look.

"Sebi has a reqwuest for Ellie."

"Yes, please tell me."

"Bwing this to the doctor in the city, her dwaughter is very sick."

The sudden request made Ellie wonder again.

But the worried Siervian explained the whole story, what she saw in the city today.

"Yes, Should I go and come back right away?"

"Thank you!"

Unexpectedly, Ellie quickly accepted her request.

[ Ellie ]
Thoughts: You must have thought of this herb when seeing someone having a fever. It may be useless if the Imperial court doctor didn't find this first... But if you feel comfortable with this, you can use this as many times as you want.

The thoughts moved Siervian.

There was nothing wrong with not trusting in Ellie's decision, but rather, it would have been more strange if you fully believed a child's words.