Part 38

Jennie POV

I'm super excited to go to Lisa cuz I wanna spend time with her before I leave and go to university but my mood change when I saw Soo hee in front of Lisa door holding a paper bag. I was about to approach when Lisa open the door . I hate the sight that Lisa smile back with Soo hee. I'm ready to fight if Lisa didn't cut me off

So, right now. We're currently in Lisa dining table eating the food we brought for her. This bitch making my blood boiled more whenever she try to feed Lisa. Tsk! As if she can cook a delicious food like me. I'm sure that she buy the food she brought.

Soo hee was about to put another food on Lisa plate when I murmur.

"Bitch." Soo hee taken aback hearing what I said.

"Sorry?" She asked. Is she deaf or what? Does she want me to say again?.

"Are you deaf?, I said...B.I.T.C.H., your a bitch" I smirk.

"Jen, stop. Please?" Lisa look at me with her plead eyes but I won't hold back anymore. I don't want to see this bitch near with my Lisa again.

Soo hee take the glass of water and pour it on me. Lisa was shocked.

"I'm doing fair Jennie. I like Lisa and I'm court her on own my way not like you, you want to hurt me so I will stay away with Lisa. Why don't you have a fair fight with me? The last woman standing will be the winner" Soo hee said with her sarcastic tone.

I was about to pull her hair when Lisa stops me.

"Jen, please?"

I look at Lisa one more time before I grab Soo hee hair and make her back hit the kitchen counter. She fight back when she also pull my hair. We're both pulling out hair because of angriness that build the two of us. Soo hee was about slap me when Lisa stop her.

"Please stop!"

Lisa was in the middle of me and Soo hee trying to separate us. Soo hee was about to slap me again when Lisa grab her hand.

"I said stop!"

Lisa shout makes us stop. She looking at me and Soo hee with a serious look.

"Can you both please stop?" Lisa asked with her weak tone.

I'm sorry Lili. I just can't control my jealousy anymore. I want you to be always with me. I want you to be mine. I said as my tears are uncontrollable falling.

Lisa shocked to see my tears.

"Please Lili. Be mine." I plead with a sincere tone. Lisa look at me. She wipe my tears and she was about to speak when Soo hee cut her off

"What about me Lisa?, What about what happened to us that night?" Soo hee said earning a glare at me. I was about to slap her when Lisa speak

"We already talk about that Soo, it's just a one night" Lisa said makes my heart clinch remembering what they did that night. I should be the one who will satisfied her needs. Not this bitch.

"But I like you Lisa"

"I love Jennie". The hurt that I feel change to happiness when I heard what Lisa said.

She still love me. The thought that she still loves me forget all of my insecurities and fear that Soo hee will win Lisa.

"I'm sorry Soo, I don't want to hurt you, you make me smile but Jennie makes me happy "

"But Lisa, I'm different. Jennie bully you, torture you, while me, I make you comfortable since you come to our university and now your saying you love her still." Soo hee desperately said

I crumpled my fist remembering what all I did to Lisa, I'm stupid. I don't deserve her that's why I'm doing my best to be worthy

"I change for lisa, and I will continue to change to be worthy for her" I said while looking at Lisa eyes.

"Tsk! You will never be worthy Jennie. All you did is to hurt someone, you always want to compete--" I cut Soo hee

"I'm not competing with you. I'm fighting, fighting for Lisa." I said. "I know I hurt you Soo, but please can you please...not with Lisa" I added.

I know I'm pleading right now. I'm pleading Soo hee to give up Lisa. I admit that Soo hee can win Lisa, she already compete with me before, and she win that's why I'm pleading her to stop. I can afford when she get the queen bee throne when we were in secondary school but when it's come to Lisa , it's a big different I can't afford losing her completely.

"Wait...did you just plead?" Soo hee sarcastically asked with her smirk. "I don't know that you already lower you pride my queen" she added.

"Soo hee, stop" Lisa weakly said. "Can you please both go home?"

•••

Jisso POV

"Your so slow babe, we're getting late" Rosie shout while heading out from my apartment.

You heard it right? Babe? She's my girlfriend now. I finally get her sweet yes last week and now she's already shouting at me because we're getting late to university.

Actually we already had fight in less than 24 hours since we got official. She's not sweet to me, actually she getting brutal to me. I always thought that maybe that's her love language. I thinking she got that's side to her lovely cousin or should I say she commend that side, since her cousin is already an angel. That Buddy of mine is a legend.

"Ahh!" She smack my head. Huhu

"You will get more than that if we arrive late again" she said showing her beautiful fist.

I choose to silent cuz I know she will get mad again because girls are always right.

"Chicken." I heard this bear called me again. Getting the attention of some students.

"Ouch!"

I smack her head.

"Can you please stop calling me like that" I said as we head inside.

"Good morning guys" IU greet us who's also just arrived.

I saw my girl, hug IU and talking some girls talk while we're all heading to our different class. Me and Suelgi are on the same first class while IU and Rosie are same too. We first arrive to girls first class so Rosie hug me before they get inside. My foodshie are still sweet I guess. While me and suel are heading to our class.

"Let's visit dork" suelgi suddenly talk.

"Sure but let me tell it to gir--" she cut me off

"No!, Let's go there without the girls " suelgi said.

But---

"Aish! Your so whipped to Rosie" she said.

"Me?, Whipped? Tsk! Ofcourse...yes, she's my girl stupid."

"Aish...can you please...just one day?" She asked.

I sigh

"Fine"

•••
To be continued