Part 48

This is the flashbacks on what's happened last 4 years.

Mr Kim POV

"Lisa, come on, take Jennie away."

We are currently in my mother's mansion. She took and imprisoned Jennie after learning that she was pregnant with Lisa child. She wants Jennie to abort the baby so Jennie is even more depressed.

When I found out. I looked for Lisa with Rosie help. I know Jennie needs her.

I saw Lisa nodding and about to leave when I spoke again.

"Go to this address," I said handing her a piece of paper.

"Take her with you when you escape. She's Jennie's mother."

I saw Lisa was surprised hearing about Jennie mother. I know she know about Jennie's anger with her own mother but Lisa just took the paper and run away with unconscious Jennie.

It's was easy yet to escape Jennie because of the help of our butler. Tony, he's just on my age and he owes me a lot so he helped me. He is an old bachelor because he's wife leave him with their child that make him depressed and I helped him to get out of that situation.

I'm currently now in Jennie's room where she was locked up. I'm finding a piece of paper where is Jennie signature about the upcoming wedding. I don't know a lot about that paper but Jennie said that mom force her to sign that paper. I know she will hide it here because if she will hide this in her own master room, she knows I will find that easily because I know every corner of that room.

I stop what I'm doing when I saw a paper under the frame. It's cover by our family picture. She really used our picture frame to hide the paper. I quickly put it in my pocket when I heard someone shout

"Madam!!"

It's Toni. I know that was a sign from him that my mother is here.

Thank you so much Toni

My thoughts before jumping in the window and run through our roof.

I'm currently now in my rest house. Mom doesn't know about this place. I brought this with my own money. I successfully escaped and I'm just waiting at Lisa call.

I hope they Lisa able to escaped them properly. I know where Lisa will take them. So I'm at ease.

"" Insert Ringtone sound ""

I quickly checked my phone hoping that it was Lisa but I'm wrong, it was Bert. He was also a butler but he's younger than Tony. He also helped Tony to help me.

"Bert?"

"Sir, Tony is gone."

I sat up in bed after hearing that.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Madam found out that he helped you to escaped senorita Jennie. Someone told her."

I stood up and went near at window. "Who?"

"It's Kris Sir"

I was angry but it become even more after finding out. He was suck-up to Mama. I know he just want mom inheritance. He's mom second hand. He just sort of becoming Mama's sugar baby.

"How are you?" I asked him.

"I'm okay Sir and they don't know. They won't suspect me because I arrive with them. It's just Mang Tony was tasked to guard senorita Jennie." Bert replied

I sighed

"Okay Bert, Thank you"

I hung up after the call.