Part 37

Lisa POV

Every morning, Jennie always deliver a chocolate coffee, and during lunch she wants to spend her time with me but not everytime cuz I want to spend my lunch with my friends too, especially this time, that Dahyun start to bomber me a question like. "where did you go again? Who's with you during lunch? Are you dating?" It's so annoying. And about Soo hee, she didn't compete with Jennie in giving me a breakfast and lunch, she did her courting every night, after school cuz duh ofcourse we're neighbors, she always cook a dinner for me. Sometimes she will suddenly back hug me while I'm doing dishes that makes me uncomfortable.

It's not like I don't like Soo hee actually I like her especially in the first time I saw her, she's so beautiful and kind. But as everyday pass, I start to look at her as a sister. Maybe because Jennie suddenly confess to me. Anyway It's been 2 weeks since they start to court me. I know I'm pretty handsome you didn't need to slap that words to my face. Duh ofcourse two beautiful girls fighting because of you how come you didn't think that your handsome?. It's makes me flutter but it's hard I'm telling you. It's hard to have a pretty handsome face with a nerd suit. (Charrot)

A/N (well she's right, Lisa is really pretty handsome right? Even I'm a boy, I'm straight I still look Lisa as a boy, she had a boy vibe, a pretty handsome Indeed)

•••

Irene POV

Okay, so this one person came in school very happy and all smiley, it's seem like she already got Lisa Yes. Can you believe it that the queen bee who had a lot of suitor and hate nerd is courting a nerdy. Love is really something. The more you hate the more you love that's what they said.

We've been following Jennie since she arrive so early and she is not on her usual selves. Ops she's here we need to hide.

"What she's doing?" Nayeon whispered while eyes still on Jennie, who's writing something.

"Is she writing a love letter?" I whispered back with a question. Our eyes widen when Jennie leave a kiss mark on the letter before reading.

"Let's hide, let's hide" we run to the right corner and hide behind the big flowers when Jennie walk with a smile on her face towards our direction.

She leave with her expensive car. While me and these two are keep following Jennie. We hoop on to Nayeon car and follow Jennie car

"Where is she going?" Rosie asked while holding the two front seat because of the speed of the car.

"Oh my God, why she's driving so fast, I don't wanna die, I have a lot of things I wanna do, I still want to date." Nayeon shout while driving fast chasing Jennie car.

"She's excited I think " I said while holding something I can hold to avoid me from flying.

"There own coffee shop?" Rosie confusedly said when she saw Jennie stop in front of coffee shop.

"I thought Lisa quit already?" I asked still eyeing on Jennie who's walking inside.

"Yes, Lisa already quit" Rosie said.

"Then what is she doing there?" I asked looking at Rosie who's also looking at me

"Ohh she buy two coffee!" Nayeon proclaim made us look at jennie direction who's already leaving to coffee and hurriedly hoop on to her car.

"So, it's mean she always give Lisa a coffee every morning that's why she's always early" Nayeon proclaim while nodding.

"Ohh she's leaving, let's follow her" Rosie excitedly command.

"Why do we need to follow her? we already know where she's going" Nayeon annoying said. "we were just witnessed Jennie unusual side that I don't want to see cuz it's make me cringe, imagining Jennie being a cute baby with Lisa makes me puke" Nayeon added makes us laughed.

"Yah! Your right" I chuckled

"Fine, let's go back" Rosie said while chuckling.

•••

Lisa POV

I already finished showering. It's still early tho so it's okay if I spend more time playing with my phone. I decide to take my breakfast in school canteen since I already used to it, especially when I need to finish something quick. Anyway,I wore trouser and white t shirt with a black jacket with matching black shoes. I was about to sit in the couch when my door bell rang

Ding Dong!

I think it's Jennie cuz she's always deliver a coffee every morning. Once I open the door I didn't expect to see Soo hee this early. I don't know but I feel disappointed seeing Soo hee instead of Jennie.

"Good morning lis." Soo hee greet me holding a paper bag which I greet back with a smile. She's always stunning. Soo hee is beautiful. I admit I like her, she makes me smile but Jennie makes me happy.

"Ohh by the way, did you have breakfast already?" She asked. I was about to speak when in my peripheral view I saw Jennie standing near looking at Soo hee with her scary cat eyes who's also holding a paper bag and a two cup of coffee which I know the one is for me.

I stare at Jennie direction with a wide eyes and fear? I don't know but I feel fear especially in this situation right now. The last time they meet each other is when they had a fight. Jennie slap Soo hee that time. Which I know notice by Soo hee cuz she also turn her head to where I'm looking.

The surrounding become silent. So I try to speak when Jennie cut me.

"What are you doing here?" Jennie asked with her furious tone. Soo hee scoff and answer Jennie with a sarcastic tone. "Is it obvious that me and Lisa was about to have a breakfast?". I look at Soo hee cuz the way she talk. She's saying that I agree to had a breakfast with her. I can feel their  stare is ready to kill each other, especially Jennie who's about to speak when I cut her off before she had a fight with Soo hee again.

"Your both came here, because you want to have a breakfast with me right?" I asked which make their staring contest stop and turn their head at me. They nodd when they heard my question.

•••
To be continued