Part 32

Jennie POV

Its been a months since Lisa transfer and now I'm currently mad because the someone who I pay to followed Lisa, is telling me that Soo hee and Lisa is neighbors, my uncle already found Lisa dorm, so I hire someone who study in HS University to follow Lisa, , and now they're neighbors,it's mean they always see each other.

I'm stupid if I didn't tell you that I'm trying to make my own move to make Lisa forgive me, I always give her food, and I deliver it to the someone who I pay just to give Lisa the food, just like what she did before to me. Courting, I'm courting Lisa right now. I always put letter to every food I give her. I wrote what I truly feel about her and how sorry I am.

I'm happy that someone I pay is telling me that Lisa eat the food I give to her and read the letter. I know she aware that I'm courting her because I also write that on the letter like "from now on I'm courting you" it's look like command right? But the most importantly Lisa know my feelings

And about Soo hee, they always together since they're neighbors, I'm jealous every time I saw them walking together, yes I see them in my two eyes. I always followed Lisa after my class, but I still have no guts to face Lisa, that's why I'm controlling my jealousy.

But ofcourse the time will come that I will make lisa surely mine.

After sometime finally I'm done cooking Lisa favorite cake, she love chocolate, so I'm baking chocolate cake I was about to put the letter when suddenly my phone ring

Here we go again, what he wants? I frustratedly decline the call. It's from Taehyung he didn't did what he promised to me that he don't bother me anymore, coz after knowing Lisa transfer he didn't stop bothering me.

My phone rang again. I frustratedly accept the call.

What do you want! I shout angrily he making me angry, I'm busy baking a cake for my love and then he will disturb me.

I just want to ask you for a dinner later" he said with a confidence.

How many time I told you I won't go on a dinner date with you or any date that's from you!" I end the call.

Damn it!!

I frustrated and mad about Taehyung but ist make me more mad when my spy send me a picture of Lisa and Soo hee in a lunch together.

Ahh...damn it!

I think I can't take this anymore, I will face Lisa and that bitch, she can steal Lisa away from me like that. Lisa is mine only mine

I'm currently now in Lisa door waiting for Lisa, I want to give her this cake personally, I will make my move personally, I will not let that bitch steal her from me.

Minutes pass I hear a laughter coming and I saw them walking together, while soo hee cling on Lisa arms, my blood boiled seeing that sight.

They stop when they see me, I saw Soo hee smirking and hold Lisa arms tightly. I forcefully smile because Lisa is here.

Hi lili" I said as I approach her. I saw her smile slightly before telling Soo hee to get inside her dorm, but before Soo hee go, she grab Lisa face and kiss her both cheeks long.

I really want to grab her hair and make her bald but I'm controlling coz I don't want Lisa to get a bad impression to me especially that this is the first time we see each other again.

We get inside Lisa dorm, as we get inside I hurriedly hug her

"I'm sorry Lisa, forgive me please " I cry while hugging her, I buried my face to her chest since she's taller than me. Her smell is so good

"I already forgive you Jennie" she said before pulling our hug.

So we can start again?" I asked hugging her waist looking at her

But I can't give what you want for now, the pain is still there Jennie." She point her heart.

"Let's be friends " she said

No! I want more than that" I said as I start to hug her again " I'm courting you right?, And I will not stop until I didn't make you mine" I'm so desperate to get her. Few months is enough. I want her to be mine.

I think you need to go home Jennie, it's getting dark" she said and try to pull out our hug but I immediately tighten it. "Can I stay here?" I cutely ask. This is the first time that I act like this, only for Lisa.

Jen-- she was about to argue when I run to her bedroom and I lay comfortably. Her bed smell like her, I'm hugging her pillow when I notice a girl shirt.

Lisa is not the type who will wear like this. Did she...bring a girl here?

I know I don't have right but I'm jealous, who's bitch is this? I run back to Lisa while holding the shirt.

Who's shirt is this?

She look nervous, I was about to speak when she said

Soo hee"

Wait...what Soo hee? Are they...

Did she sleep here?

N---no" she said nervously. I know she's lying.

Then why her shirt is there?" I ask while looking at her eyes, I can see that's she's scared, I know she can see the madness in my eyes.

I bo-rrow" she stuttered.

You, borrow? Why? Don't you have your own shirt?" I asked madly.

No! I m--mean, wait...why do I explaining it to you?" She speak back to me.

I smirk." Because your going to be mine" I smile mischievously.

•••
To be continued