Part 41

Someone POV

Ahh! That fucking nerd!

I'm so mad when I found out about Lisa and Jennie relationship. I try fucking 2 years to court and woo Jennie but I didn't get what I want and now it's just a months she already own by Lisa and the most ridiculous is she's nerd, I thought she hate nerd. But it won't take long cuz like all the movie always had an antagonist and that's me.

"Boss, they together right now" one of my man said.

I suddenly smirk when my one and powerful ace to make Jennie mine is calling me.

"Grandpa, how are you?" I politely asked. I need to get the trust of this old man.

"I'm fine, did you and Jennie already talk?" He asked.

"Ahm actually not yet... because I think Jennie had no time" I replied feeling sad

"No time? Don't worry I will talk to my grandchild to meet you, she will happy to see you again" he said with a chuckle
"And make it fast, I want to had a great³ grandchild already" he added makes me chuckled.

"Thank you grandpa" I said before hanging up

You want me to Introduce myself? Well I'm Jennie first love, I'm not Taehyung the guy that I know that's in your mind. First love never dies that's what they said. Actually me and Jennie never had a thing because I hurt her. You want to know what I did? Don't worry I will tell it to you guys right now cuz I know in the meantime you will guys find out. I almost rape Jennie. (Evil laugh) ALMOST..a waste...I hope it's become REAL. Until now I still didn't get what I want and I will make sure that stupid nerd will never get what's mine. She can have Jennie hearts, I don't care about that but Jennie's body is all mine.

I'm Kim Jongin...yours favorite antagonist

"Boss, here's the nerd background" my men handed me an folder and I quickly open it

Lalisa Manoban
Thailand
Photography course
HS University
21
3rd year college
Intersex
Orphan

I laugh reading the Intersex thing. A freak nerd. Disgusting. How come Jennie bare this. A woman with a dick.

"Look this woman is Intersex" I proclaim looking at my bro who's just arrive.

"And it's a problem" he said.

"What's the problem in that Taehyung?" I asked raising my eyebrows. I forget taehyyis my brother.

"She had a dick, she can make Jennie pregnant, and get Jennie precious diamond" he said that makes me stop.

"Shut up, I won't let that" I said before standing in my office chair

"Ohh Come on bro, I did what you want. That I will guard Jennie, I even force to court her and this author let the reader believe that I had an intention to get Jennie body. Duh. I'm had my girl" he said sitting in the couch doing #4

"And you didn't did what I want you to did. Guard Jennie Don let her to have a relationship but right now...come on bro" I said frustratedly.

It's true, I used Taehyung to guard Jennie. I even force him to court to get Jennie attention so Jennie will not entertain others and believe me or not I'm not bother that my brother is courting Jennie. There's a possibility that Jennie will like him right? But...I know she won't. Because he's not her type and Taehyung is my brother after all.

Just enjoy my property Lisa...I will get her soon...

Jennie POV

I'm now current sitting in Lisa apartment couch. She keep teasing me, she said she love my cheeks, it's look like mandu and she keep squeezing it and it's hurting.

"Aish...go take a shower you already smell stink" I said while pushing her. She's just arrive from university and all she do is to Tease me. I really hate it when there's someone tease me about my cheeks especially when it's Rosie who had a guts to tease my cheeks not looking what her cheeks look like but when it's come to Lisa, it's annoying but it's feel different. Damn! Am I really inlove?

"Okay, okay" she said before running to bathroom while laughing.

"That's stupid " I said before go to kitchen and start to cook.

"Ouch!" I hiss when the knife accidentally cut my index finger when I'm slicing meat. It's already dark when Lisa come because she said she had an important project. And now I'm already prepared out food to the living room because we were gonna watch movie at the same time. And it's been an hour since she get inside the bathroom.

I'm sitting on the couch choosing a movie when she go out wearing only sport bra and towel on her down covering her sword.

I can help to look at on her body. She does had abs, OMG I don't know that this skinny nerd had a good body features. She come closer and held my cut finger.

"Your okay?" She said looking at my cover cut wound. I cover it with bandage so she easily saw it. "I'm okay, don't worry, it's just a small cut" I said still looking at her stomach.

Why her body is calling me? Those abs I want to touch it... and lick it. OMG shut up brain.

"Hey, why are you quiet?" She asked. Ofcourse I'm fantasizing your abs. I look away from her abs and look to the tv.

"Did I do something? Is your cut hurt?" She asked again.

"Wear your clothes" I proclaim try to push her to her room. I might lose control and make myself pregnant in the couch, if she continue to face me like that..

"I thought you wanna see me naked?" She said makes my eyes widen.

"W-what?"

"Just kidding?" She laugh and that's annoy me again.

" How funny " I mimick rolling my eyes.

"But you know if you wanna see me naked I can give it to you" she said wiggling her eyebrows. "But only if your naked too" she winked before running to her room whule laughing.

I'm blushing oh my god.

Hello everyone I just want you guys to know that I can't update right away. My brother need me to his work, he's a photographer and I have some skills in photography so I will help him and beside you guys know that I'm going to be a dad so I need to look and spend time with my fiance so understand me. That's all.

I will finish this, don't worry
Thank you ❤️

•••

To be continued