Part 47

Lisa POV

I'm now watching my queen and princess sleeping together.

It's been 4 years since author update my story. (Giggling)

After the night Jennie leave. I decided to stay away. I admit I got jealous whenever I heard or saw that she's with Kim jong in.

I really did leave that, I leave Jennie alone.

I stay in province with my other childhood friend which I meet in orphanage. I stay there for a year not knowing that Jennie's carrying our baby.

I didn't heard anything from them after I leave. I thought she's happy since I never heard that she's finding me. I still have a connection with IU that time. She's the one who knows where I am but I think they got suspicious when IU act differently. Jennie tell everything on how they find me. It's all Rosie planned. She make IU drank and that results her to tell where I am.

Ok I'm tired. I let author tell you guys what really happened.

Author POV

Flashbacks

The shout and cry is all you can heard in her apartment.

"Lisa, where are you?" Jennie seating hopelessly in the floor.

When she come from awful meeting with Kai, she go home as she need Lisa presence, she need Lisa arms where she can lean on.

But she found nothing. Emptiness of the dorm is she found.

Lisa got tired

A jealousy eat her.

After Lisa left, The old lady want Jennie  to marry Kai for the sake of money and power. She suffer depression and Mr. Kim can't take it as she saw how her daughter suffer from her own mother selfishness.

He's scared. He admit it. He's scared to his own mother but seeing her daughter situation. He throw away his fear and start to move.

__________

Pak!

A slap

Mr Kim got a slap from his mother.

He sabotage her mother plan to get Jennie marry Kai. He spread a rumour about Kai being trouble maker and for almost raping Jennie but old lady doesn't want to believe that.

"How could you do this!" She furiously slap her son. "You are really a stubborn child, that's what your daughter get from you!" She continue.

Mr Kim about to defend himself but grandma was not having it. She slap him across the face and told to stay away in this situation.

"Do you think I don't know, that your seeing your ex wife again?

Mr Kim look at his mother shockingly.

"You are really stupid, after your wife cheated and you still into her?" Old lady exclaimed.

"Shut the f*ck mom, I know what you did." He frustratedly shout. "You sit up everything"

"Oh, Well, she deserve that, she deserve to get out of our life, especially Jennie's life"

"Your so selfish mom, you let your grandchild grow with an anger with her mom" Mr Kim look at her mother eyes while telling that.

"That girl doesn't deserve you and Jennie"

"No, Jennie doesn't deserve the pain she feel right now " Mr Kim tears as she remembers Jennie.

"This is for Jennie's future, Kai is a good guy" grandma is really a fond of Kai. She keep pushing Kai and Jennie wedding.

"Mom, he almost rape Jennie" Mr Kim weakly said

"That's not true, he is a good guy, he's suitable to Jennie than that girl"

"Mom" Mr Kim weakly said

"Jennie will get married to Kai an--

"Jennie is pregnant " he cut her mother.

Grandma look at Mr Kim. She look thrilled and happy.

"Kai is not the father, if that's what your thinking" Mr Kim quickly said when she notice her mother smile.

"What! then who? Who's the guy?"

"Her Lisa he--

"A girl are you stupid? How can a girl make her pregnant?" She's not furious

"She's intersex"

"What? And you still want that kind of disgusting girl for you child? Are you stupid?" Old lady disgustingly said

"Mom"

"No! Jennie will married Kai"

Fast forward

"Uncle? what are you doing here?" Rosie asked as she see Mr Kim seating in their couch.

"Help me Rosie, let's help Jennie"

"What happened to unnie uncle?"

"She's pregnant and she's suffering depression"

"What?"

"I can't afford losing her and my grandchild" Mr Kim look at Rosie. "Help me to find Lisa"

"

Other side

"Do you need something mister?" A girl asked the man.

She heard a knock from wooden gate and see a man. He's wearing an expensive coat. He didn't look like a province man. A city man exactly.

"Is there someone name Lisa here?"  The Man asked politely.

"Who are you?"

"Just call me Mr Kim. So, Is she here?"

The girl did not answer and just look Mr Kim before she get inside.

Inside the house

"Lis, there is someone looking for you outside, the name is said to be Mr Kim" the girl asked Lisa who si busy cooking their lunch.

Lisa immediately stopped cooking when she hear the name of the person who was looking for her.

"Mr Kim?"

The girl nooded

"I think he's not from here. He's appearance screaming a city vibe. He look rich" Girl said as she grab the cooking spoon to Lisa hand.

"Go ahead, he's waiting outside"

There is only one person that come to Lisa mind, that will definitely look for her. But she's also thinking, how he find her?.

"Lisa"

The Man quick call her as she step outside the house.

"Mr Kim" Lisa made her way to him and offer a seat

"What are you doing here Mr Kim?" Lisa asked as they finally seat.

"I won't waste any more time Lisa, I come here to tell you about Jennie"

Lisa frown as she heard Jennie name.

"She's pregnant with your child, she need you Lisa and I need you to keep Jennie away from my mom" Mr Kim said

"She's pregnant?" Lisa asked as she keep her tears not to fall.

Mr Kim nooded and stare at Lisa.

"She got force to engage with Kai, we need to stop it Lisa, so help me" Mr Kim hold Lisa hand. "Please"

Happy new year!

I'm officially a Daddy. 🥺

•••
To be continued