Part 36

"One Chocolate coffee and one mint choco" The Brunette girl said when she arrive to cafe counter. "Good morning Ms Kim, is that all?" The barista asked mixing the coffee. "That's all, ahh can you put heart in the chocolate coffee" she said makes the barista shock but suddenly smile when she notice Jennie smile. "For special someone?" Barista asked earning a nodd from the Brunette.

"Hmm" brunette just hmm.

"Your mint chocolate Ms Kim and your special someone chocolate coffee" barista smile. "Thank you"the brunette was about to hand some cash when the barista stop her. "No, it's okay Ms Kim, your father is the owner of this cafe, so no need"

Jennie shake her head "no, I will give some cash" Jennie handed the cash and quickly grabbed the two cup and excitedly go out the cafe, hurriedly open the car door and about to leave

"Ms Kim wait..." The barista run and quickly handed Jennie's change. "Keep the change, so you can have a lunch by your own" Jennie said.

"You sure Ms Kim?" Barista asked. "Yes" Jennie hurriedly start the engine and leave.

"What happened why your chasing Ms Kim?" The other barista (mina) asked the one barista(tzuyu). "Ms Kim change" one barista said showing the money. "Cash?" Other barista asked. "Yes, she give this as a tip, I think that special someone change her, she smile and it's a rare specially to us who only worker"

"Ohh it's look like Ms Kim is inlove" mina said.

"Anyway Did you already call Lisa?" The barista (tzuyu) who serve Jennie asked the other barista (mina).

"Yes, she said she will eat lunch with us" mina answered makes tzuyu squeal in happiness

"I miss that monkey, she said she got transfer to HS University" mina added

"I hope she gets back here, it's feel empty when she's not here" tzuyu said while busy mixing costumer coffee.

"Here's your coffee ma'am" tzuyu handed the coffee to the costumer.

Lunch time

Ring!

"Wait...Lisa is calling" mina gesture tzuyu to take her costumer order coz she will take Lisa call. Mina run outside.

"Hello lis" mina said.

"I'm sorry min, but I can come with you guys in lunch, some matter come." Lisa sadly said in other line.

"It's okay there's always another time" mina replied.

"Thank you min, I'm sorry again, see you next time" Lisa said before hanging up

•••

Lisa sigh before turning back to Jennie. "Happy?" Lisa rolled her eyes. Jennie hug Lisa while smiling. "Very happy, so let's eat?" Lisa sigh again before nooded.

Lisa was about to have lunch with her former co workers in cafe. Tzuyu and mina but Jennie threatened that if Lisa decline her. She will fired the two.

Jennie start to serve Lisa a food, homemade food exactly and ofcourse made with love by the only Jennie.

"Eat this, I cook this for you" Jennie put pasta on Lisa plate and start to put something on her own plate. "Did you get the coffee, I deliver to you?" Jennie asked get Lisa nodd while munching. Jennie sit beside Lisa on the grass. She bring Lisa to the park, the weather is not really sunny so it's good for a quick picnic.

"Sorry if i threatened you that I will fired your two co worker friends, I just want to be with you" Jennie said pouting while fidgeting and looking at Lisa who's busy eating. She can't help to smile while watching Lisa enjoying the food she cook. "It's okay but next time can you please tell me if you want to have lunch with me, so I can't promise to have lunch with my friends" Lisa proclaim getting Jennie a nodd and smile. "Hmm your good at cooking " Lisa said busy putting a food on her plate. "

"That's all for you" Jennie said smiling. The best lunch I have ever she thought.

"Lili, I'm already in my class.I love you."

Jennie text Lisa as she sit on her seat. She spend her lunch with Lisa leaving her friends alone makes them sulk

"Hey guys, how's lunch?" she asked the three sulking girls who's obviously not happy. "Not the same as you" Irene said sulking. "We sure you're really happy since you got alone time with your Lili" Nayeon mock Jennie. "If only we knew that once you fall inlove you will forget your friends, I wish we just wished that you wouldn't fall inlove." Rosie said rolling her eyes.

"Oh my god sorry guys, I just need to step up my rank with Lisa before that Soo hee get her" Jennie said.

"We will forgive you if you cook for us" Rosie said smiling the thought of another free food from Jennie.

*Food is enough " Rosie added get a chuckle from her friends. "A truly food lover" Irene said chuckling.

•••

Lisa POV

God! exam was so hard but I gotta stay positive since I study hard for this. I got a very nice lunch by the way, the food is really delicious. I don't know that Jennie cook.

"Lis" Dahyun call me while running towards me. "Where did you go? Did you eat lunch already?" Dahyun continuously asked. I was about speak when my phone vibrate. I got a message from Jennie

Lili, I'm already in my class. I love you"

I unknowingly smile when I read Jennie text. "Hey lis, you heard me?" Dahyun disturb my though. "Why you suddenly smile alone?" Dahyun confusedly ask trying to peek on my phone which i quickly hide.
"Yeah, I already eat lunch. I promise to had lunch with my friends at cafe that I working before" I said before putting my arms on Dahyun before going to our next class

"Where's Jeongyeon by the way?" I asked while we're walking to the hallway. "I don't know, you know I just think that Jeongyeon is dating" Dahyun said putting her hands on my waist. "Really? Why you think that?" I asked as we get inside our next class. "I saw her one time in mall with a girl" Dahyun said.

Oh well, it's mean she's not single anymore, so you should find a boyfriend to join you during lunch" I tease before sitting to my seat. "why? Don't tell me you have too?" She asked. "Maybe soon" I said before opening my book.

"Oh! Ahh I hate you guys"

I'll try to update so here is it.
Understand the error cuz I write this so quick.

•••
To be continued