Part 49

Lisa POV

"Dada, I'm hungry," my daughter said, pouting. We're currently in the bathroom, I'm bathing this little one.

"Alright, let's hurry up, your mom's cooking might be done," I replied, tickling her which made her laugh.

"Dada...hahaha," she called me while giggling. I continued to tickle her when,

"Aren't you two done yet?"

I heard Jennie calling from outside the bathroom. I was about to reply when this little one splashed water on me, soaking me as well. She laughed even more as she drenched me.

Such a mischievous kid.

I was about to stand up to carry Jeda when the door opened and my beloved beautiful wife walked in.

"Lisa, I told you to bathe our child, not to bathe yourself,". She emphasized while leaning on the door frame crossing her arms in her chest.

She's upset again, she's been like this since last night. Looks like I needs some alone time with her.

"Why are you upset again, love? Don't tell me you're going through menopause? We didn't yet second child and--

I couldn't finish my sentence as she suddenly smacked me on the head and took Jeda from me as she's going to dress her. But before she left the room entirely, she left me with a teasing remark that made me grin.

"Take a bath, you're mine tonight," she flirtatiously warned me. I knew she was asking for some affection, that's why she's been upset with me since last night. I slept early, that's why.

But while I'm taking a bath, let's have some flashbacks. After the flashbacks, let's move on to our honeymoon for our second baby. Hehehe.

Author POV

Flashbacks

Jennie and her mother resolved their issues. Jennie is now eight months pregnant. They forgive each other.

"Lisa!!!

Jennie's voice echoed throughout the entire house. Everyone jolted upon hearing it.

"Lisaaaaa!!!"

They all ran to the room and saw Jennie in great distress, holding her stomach.

Jennie glanced at the open door.

"I'm going into labor!" she shouted again.

Lisa rushed to help Jennie, while Mrs. Kim grabbed things they could bring and use at the hospital. While Mr. Kim started the car.

"Are you really going to give birth?" Lisa asked after helping Jennie get into the car.

"You idiot, what do you think?" she snapped and lightly hit her.

"Just making sure," Lisa whispered .

After a few hours, Jennie gave birth to a healthy and beautiful baby girl.

"How do you feel, my child?" Mrs. Kim asked peeling the apple fruit.  

"I'm okay, Mom. Where's Lisa?" Jennie asked, looking around.

Mrs. Kim handed Jennie a peeled fruit before answering. "She's over there, looking at my grandchild. She's with your dad, they've been staring at her for a while now. " She smiled, making Jennie smile too.

"When will I get to see her, Mom?"

"Maybe later," Mrs. Kim said.

Jennie nodded.