Part 31

Soo hee POV

I'm heading to my dad's university canteen, a crowd suddenly get loud when they see me. I'm the queen bee of my dad's school since I'm the daughter owner and the students council president. But someone caught my attention, she's busy playing games on her phone, she's not bothered by the whistle of boys behind her. Maybe she's transferee. But she's pretty handsome at the same time, kinda nerd because of the way she suit, it's kinda not fashionable but it's overall attractive.

I stare at her before I proceed to my table.

And I think God love me, because I found out that were neighbors, she even help me open my dorm, and more importantly I finally know her name

Lisa, what a beautiful name

I think she didn't know that I'm the owner daughter of the university, because she didn't look shock , instead she drool to me.

And by the way I'm Han Soo hee, my dad is the owner of the HS University, dad name it from my name, but I'm not claiming that as mine. I want to make sure that this university are in good situation, no harm, no bully that will happen.

And the next morning, I see Lisa eating with her two friends, so I think I should approach them, her two friends look shock to see me, I know they are surprised to see me with their table. The daughter owner is with them. Lisa Didn't really know me, until she heard a murmur around us, then she realizes I'm the owner daughter.

I admit I like her, she caught my attention. So I already try to investigate about her, she's orphan, and good thing I always visit the orphanage that my mom invest. So I think it's a good point.

Her name is Lalisa Manoban, an orphan, 21 years old and studying an photography, and... she's from JK University, my ex best friend university.

I don't really like to be Jennie's rival but she's the one start it, actually she's start to compete to me when her father cheat to her mother with a homeless woman. Her mom got depress and unfortunately die. She start to hate nerd, because she said nerd are also an homeless person. But me I'm friend with every nerd in our school, then that's all she start to hate me, she start to look at me as her rival because I always protect nerd. She start to be possessive to her throne as a queen bee. I have no intention to compete with her, but she hurt me, she start to make me embarrassed. Then that's the time I make a decision. For the first time, I compete with Jennie. I want to get what important to her, and that's is being a queen bee which I actually get from her, because I have an important thing that's not with her. That's the attitude. The good manner.

And I also found out that Jennie bully Lisa, I knew it! That's why she transfer here and it's a good thing. Well maybe Jennie will got mad when I make Lisa mine. The nerd she bully is her rival lover. Lover? Ahh so good to call Lisa as my lover.

Well, Jennie will get mad more if she like Lisa, but does she really like Lisa? I think no. She won't like nerd. I'm sure of that.

But I really want to know about Jennie and Lisa. And I will find that soon

Lisa POV

Soo hee is really beautiful, not outside but also inside, we are currently now in the orphanage she always visiting, I can tell she love kids and also the kids love her.

Hi, are you perhaps Soo hee girlfriend?" One of the nun asked me, sitting in the bench beside me

Ahh no, were just friends" I smile at the nun

"Ohh sorry, I thought you are Soo hee girlfriend, because this is the first time that she bring someone here, she always visit here alone" nun smile while looking at Soo hee and kids playing

"It's okay sister, How long has she visiting here sister?" I asked while looking at Soo hee

Since her mom invest us" sister said

Wow! They invest here?" Sister just nodd "they help our orphanage because of Soo hee. She's a good person Lisa" sister added

Yeah, she is"

In the short time that I meet Soo hee she's really a good person base on the people around her she's really have a good heart

Oppa" one of the kids called me. I look at her with surprised face, she called me oppa, I look at Soo hee and she's smiling shyly and she's blushing.

Oppa come here, let's play with unnie" one of kids tugged me making me sit beside Soo hee "kids, don't pressure her, she just new here" Soo hee said to the kids

But we want to play with her, right oppa?

Soo hee look at me with a shy smile.

Don't call her oppa" Soo hee said to the kids "but she had oppa vibes" I look at the kids with a smile. "Am I really had an oppa vibes? I ask the kids and they're nodding happily

Okay, let's play" the one kids grab my one hand while her other hand grab Soo hee hand.

I think that's gonna be a long night

•••
To be continued