Part 40

Jennie POV

I woke up sniffing someone neck. Smell so good. I'm little disoriented since I'm not really a morning person but lately I getting used to it since I court my lili and it's worth it, she's mine now, she's officially mine.

I look up and saw my lili sleeping peacefully. We cuddle after we become officially. Only cuddle okay, cuz I know Lisa Respect me so much to the part that she asked me many times if she can kiss me. Actually she doesn't need any permission, she can kiss me if she wants, I'm hers and she's mine.

It's feels so good to wake up like this. It's funny that I make Lisa as my human pillow. She don't mind tho cuz she said she like my clinginess. I make her one arms as my pillow, while her other arms holding mine. My face is on her neck while our feet are tangled to each other.

I stare at her for a few times, admiring her beautiful frame, what a god creatures. I smile reminisce the first time I look at her eyes, the time that we accidentally stare at each other eyes, she really had a beautiful big doe eyes. Long eyelashes. Plump lips which I love to kiss. I smile before picking a long kiss to her beautiful plump lips.

"I love you my lili"

•••

A smile form on my whole face when someone back hug me. I know that's my lili.

"Good morning Nini" she said as she put her chin on my shoulder still eyes are close. I  smile and slowly put the ladle away and hold her hand before I speak without turning around.

"Morning too lili, you hungry?" I asked. Well I'm cooking a breakfast for her when she suddenly hug me like this.

"Hmm" she hmm while nodding. I turn and cup her face and give a peck kiss before I speak.
"Sit there, and I'll bring your food" I guide her to the dining table and get the food. I look at her while I'm busy preparing her food I can't help not to smile because she's clearly not awake, she's still sleepy.

We chitchatting some random things while we're eating and after. I'm so happy because I can see my lili really love the food I cook. After sometime we separate our way going to our each university

"I'm gonna miss you lili " I said hugging her tightly. She lift up my chin and kiss me passionately which I quickly respond with the same way. We kiss for more than 5 minutes because we realized were getting late.

"I'm gonna miss you too my Nini" she said after pulling out our kiss and fix my hair.

"See you in lunch?" I asked. I want to have lunch with her again. Call me selfish but I don't care all I want is to spend all of my time with Lili.

"Hmm...yes ofcourse " she said with a teaser smile after trying to tease me to say no.

"Okay, love you" I said and kiss her lips

"Love you too" she said before hugging me tightly

•••

Rosie POV

Jennie unnie is really something today, she always smile while looking at her phone it's look like she's texting someone. Does Lisa and her finally together?

I got cut in my thoughts when she pass by me while holding her phone smiling. I decide to follow her because I'm really confused and curious.

I saw Jennie enter the students council office, I slowly hide and follow her inside.

She accept her call and start to have a conversation in someone in the phone. Her smile again, she's happy. I observed her reaction everytime.

"What does my lili wants to eat for lunch?" I heard Jennie cutely asked.

I saw Jennie smile. "Me? What I want?" She smile again. "I want kiss"

"Okay, I'll be there in minutes, love you lili" she said and kiss the phone. "Muah"

Oh my Jissos. Am I hallucinating? She want kiss? And there I love you? They're finally together!

I was about to turn back when...

"Rosie?"

I didn't mean to follow and eavesdrop you but I was literally standing here like 5 feet away from you so I can hear everything.

"Everything?"

"Stop pretending unnie, I know Lisa and you are finally together" I said and I can see that she immediately blush.

"Does she take you on a romantic date already? Does she make you feel good? Is she good in bed?"

I saw Jennie widen eyes hearing my question. "No, I mean not yet, we just got official yesterday night, so only make out" she shyly said while blushing.

"Aww your blushing unnie, anyway congratulations" I said before hugging her

"I'm so happy Rosie" she speak before pulling out our hug. Her eyes full of happiness, she's indeed happy.

"I know unnie, I know" I smile

•••

Lisa POV

I can't help to smile while listening to Jennie cute voice, she's asking what I want for our lunch. I even asked her what she also want but she said that makes me blush. This kitten is getting addicted to my kiss. She wants kiss and ofcourse who am I to decline what she wants.

I know this two person who's looking at me notice that I'm blushing. So I have no choice to tell that I'm in a relationship.

"Oh my God!, you mean Jennie Kim from JK University?" Jeongyeon asked while sitting in the bench of campus park

"Yes" I answered joining her sniffing the beautiful air

"Congratulations Lis, I heard that she's really beautiful" Dahyun said.

"Well they right" I answered smiling.

"Oh my God! Stop that smile" Jeongyeon annoying said. "Ohm the air is so fresh, I feel like I don't want to go home yet"

"We can leave you" Dahyun proclaim.

"Just kidding" Jeongyeon smile with no eyes.

All I know I'm happy, you make me happy Jennie.

•••
To be continued