Part 35

"Unnie". Rosie called Jennie. They okay now since Jennie really did everything to get Rosie forgiveness as she fix Rosie image in the whole university. Jennie turn around to see the running Rosie. Rosie and Jennie already in the separate car after their fight.

"What happened?". Jennie asked. "Is that true that your Courting my monkey?". Rosie excitedly asked makes Jennie frown. "She's not yours Rosie" Jennie annoyingly said then smile "well, yes its true I'm courting my lili".

Rosie smiled hearing that. "Lili?, Is that your nickname for her?". Jennie nooded. "Yes, my lili"

"We visit Lisa yesterday". Rosie suddenly said. "And I meet unnie Soo hee, I don't know that they're neighbor" Rosie added

Jennie looked at her before she speak "I know and I will not let her get what's mine again, especially this one is the most important person that I won't let anyone to have except me" said possessively.

"She like Lisa, I can feel it" Rosie said earning a sigh from jennie

"Can you help me couz?" Jennie asked Rosie

"How?"

•••

"Jennie is that true that Soo hee is your rival with your Lili". Irene asked while they walking to their next class making Jennie to turn her all attention to Irene. "Where did you hear that?" Jennie asked "Suelgi" Irene answered. Since Jennie and Rosie fix their problem, Lisa friends and Jennie friends become friends.

"Not new, since Soo hee wants to get what's mine". Jennie said as they get inside the class earning the attention of the boys who's already waiting at the queen bee as usual.

Jennie passes and ignore all the boys who's  trying to give her a gift. She sit in her usual seat before she pull out her phone texting someone.

Irene saw the smile from Jennie face while looking at her phone. "Is that Lisa?" Irene asked trying to peek. "No, but it's all about Lisa, she eat the lunch I deliver for her" Irene smile hearing what Jennie said , she know how devasted Jennie when Lisa transfer.

Irene shake her head when she heard Jennie giggle. She peek to Jennie phone and saw Lisa picture eating Jennie handmade food. Gosh your so inlove Jennie" Irene though

In other university

"Hi guys, how's weekend? Jeongyeon asked holding a tray of food sitting beside Lisa who's already eating.

"It's still the same, boring " Dahyun lazily answer turning her head to Lisa busy eating. "Is that homemade?" She asked make Lisa nodd. "Ohh really? You made?" She added.

"No, it's from someone" Lisa answered make the two to look at each other. "Special someone?" Jeongyeon asked. Lisa suddenly think " hmm friend" she's not ready to tell that someone courting her.

"Soo hee?" Dahyun asked make Lisa shake her head as no. "My friends from JK University" Lisa answered.

"Ohh I think your weekend is good " Dahyun said earning a smile from Lisa. "Yeah, it's really good" Lisa smile remembering her bond with her JK University friends.

"I want to meet them" Dahyun excitedly said which quickly agree by Jeongyeon. "Me too"

"Soon guys, soon" Lisa smile at them. She's sure that her friends will gonna like this two since they both dorks

"Hi Lis" Soo hee greet Lisa holding a food. "This is for you" she added handing the food. "Ahh but..." Lisa can't get any words while looking at Soo hee and her food which is obviously from Jennie.

"Wow! Lis, it's look like two girls courting you by giving you food" Jeongyeon suddenly said get Lisa attention.

"Jeong, what your talking about?"Lisa asked Jeongyeon who's already smiling like an idiot. "Ohh come on Lis, look like two girls wooing you" Jeongyeon said while wiggling her eyebrows.

"But the question is Soo hee courting Lisa?" Dahyun added looking at Soo hee who's listening.

"Yes..." Soo hee suddenly said makes their eyes widen. "I'm courting Lisa" she added looking at shock Lisa.

"Oh my God!, The queen bee is courting you lis" Jeongyeon nudge Lisa playfully.

"But wait...who really give you this homemade food hmm?" Dahyun asked. Lisa was about to speak when Soo hee interrupt.

"It's Jennie right? I know she's courting you" Soo hee said

"Wait... Jennie?, You mean the JK University queen bee" Dahyun look at Lisa. Lisa sigh deeply before she nodd. Look like she doesn't have any choice.

"I thought she hate nerd" Jeongyeon said. "Ohh Lisa change her, right lis" Dahyun wiggling her eyebrows. "Ahh I don't know that my friend right there is famous among queen bee" Jeongyeon tease Lisa

•••

Jennie POV

I'm waking to the hallway like a model. I'm going to dad office, he have an office Incase if emergency that he was the one who need to manage and I heard that he's there so I'm currently going there. I really want to talk to him, I know he wants this but I won't stop until Lisa get back here. I want lisa to graduate in my university. That's why I'm fixing the whole university, I want Lisa to comeback here, when everything is going fine. No bully, No torture.

"My princess "Dad greet me while opening her arms gesturing me to hug him. I rolled my eyes before stumping my butt to the couch.

"It's seems like you are in a bad mood huh, you didn't even give me a hug" dad tease me sitting beside me.

"Tsk! You know why I'm not in the mood" I replied before hugging him. I look at him with pout face. He chuckled "I don't know that you had this side huh, I think Lisa effect hit you" he tease.

"Dad, I want Lisa to study back here" I straightforward said. He look at me smiling. "Fine I'll try, since you finally realized that you love Lisa, I really like her for you, beside she  can give me a grandchildren since because if her condition " he said caressing my hair who's in his lap.

"Wait...you try?" I asked why he need to try? It seems like he's not sure if he can help me.

"It's Lisa choice princess" he said. I sit and sigh. "Fine" I said before hugging him. I was about to leave when he call me. "Go home early princess, your stepmom cook our dinner" he smile. "I'll try then" I replied mocking him.

Hi aces, I just want you guys to know that I'm gonna occupied this week so, it's mean I can't update every day, but don't worry I'll still try.

Thank you ❤️

•••
To be continued