Part 33

Lisa POV

I'm shock when I see Jennie standing at my dorm door, I didn't expect her to come since she only give her gift to me through someone.

I got shock at first when she wrote a letter about her feeling for me and how sorry she is.

I can't believe when Jennie Kim the queen bee who hate nerd like me are courting me.

Gosh!!!

And now she's whimpering because she want me to sleep beside her. I admit I still love Jennie, it's just the pain is still there, and I want her to prove her love to me sincerely. (Pakipot)

Yes, she love me, she said that just now.

I love you lili" it's still new to me to see this side of Jennie, she is being childish, it's look like her favorite bear didn't allowed by her mom to sleep with her.

Jennie" I patiently said. "Can you please sleep already or you want me to sue you in my dorm"

But Lili" and now she's pouting, gosh! She's cute.

Okay, I will sleep if you answer my one question truly" she said before holding my hand.

What is your relationship with Soo hee?" She asked looking at my eyes waiting a good answer. It's look like she's reading me and if I said wrong answer it's look like she's ready to kill me and Soo hee

We're friends" I said while looking at her eyes. Then she hug me tightly.

I love you lili" she pull out the hug and cup my cheeks

"Do you still love me?" She said while looking at my eyes, it's look like she's trying to get my soul.

"I won't answer that, since you said only one question, and I already answer your first question, so...sleep now" I said pulling her hand away to my cheeks and leave her alone.

I hurriedly lay in couch after what Jennie ask me. I still love you Jennie, but I want to see more, more love Jennie. I want to see how you change, I don't want to see or heard that your bullying nerd or anybody again.

My mind is full of thoughts even the night is getting dark. I slowly close my eyes and few minutes I feel someone hug me and lay on my top. I know the smell. It's chanel perfume.

It's Jennie.

I was about to stand when I hear her cute snore. She's sleep already? That's fast huh. I think she really sleepy but she want me to be by her side.

An hour past but still I can't sleep. I feel she move slowly looking for a better and comfortable position, she snuggle at my neck and I can feel her hot breath on my neck, I feel her breathing is going back to fine I think she's sleep again.
I smile when I realized that she's comfortable sleeping like this with me.

Next morning

I woke up, because of the light shoot my face. I sit in the couch rubbing my eyes, when I smell a delicious food.

There she is cooking, she look sexy cooking with her Ponyta hair, she had apron and still I can see that she's wearing my sando.

She turn around and she see mee. "Ohh good morning Lili, how's sleep?. She said as she put two plate on the dining table.

It's fine" I said still standing. "Let's eat li" she said and approach me tugging me and make me sit on the chair. She put food on my plate and she stand and get a glass of water.

I was about to hold the utensils when she stop me. "Let me" she grab the utensils to me and start to feed me. "Say ahh". I look at her and she smile at me. "Ahh". I didn't move and still looking at her. "Please say ahh" she pout, she's so cute so I didn't waste anytime and I open my mouth and she feed me.

How was it?" She asked smiling while I'm still munching

It's good" I said still munching. She was about to feed me again when the door bell rang

We look at each other. "Are you expecting a visitor?" She asked. I was about to stand when she hurriedly stand and run to open the door.

Author POV

Lisa start to eat on her own when she heard a shout.

"Get out bitch!!"

Lisa run and see Soo hee and Jennie bickering. Jennie was about to slap Soo hee when Lisa hurriedly run to stop Jennie from slapping Soo hee

Get out bitch!!. Jennie shout

And who are you to tell me that?!" Soo hee shout back. Jennie was about to grab Soo hee hair when Lisa shout.

Jennie enough!

Soo hee can you please leave us?" Lisa politely ask. Soo hee glare at Jennie before she nooded.

Ahh by the way, food for you" Soo hee said handing lisa a tupperware of food. Jennie was about to grab it when Lisa beat her to grab first, she know jennie will throw that if she's the one who get it.

"Thank you Soo" Lisa said before Soo hee leave.

As Soo hee close the door, Lisa look at jennie with raise eyebrows. "Why did you do that Jennie?" Lisa asked her. Jennie look at Lisa with teary eyes. "Did you sleep with her?" Jennie ask makes Lisa eyes widen. "A-ahh n-no" Lisa said while stuttering.

Then why your stuttering?" Jennie asked.

I--- Lisa was about to speak when Jennie cut her. "Why did you sleep with her?!!" Jennie shout of angriness while her tears are falling. Lisa flinch and makes her mad.

"That's none of your business Jennie, if I sleep with her" Lisa shout back trying to calm after she realizes that Jennie is crying.

It's my business, because your mine, your mine Lisa, your mine!" Jennie shout

Can you please go home Jennie" Lisa said trying to calm herself. Jennie was about to speak when Lisa beg

"Please Jennie, please"

"I'll be back Lili, your mine, remember that" Jennie said with serious tone before she leave.

•••
To be continued