Part 39

______officially yours _____

Lisa POV

"Your so lucky dork, how to be you?" Suelgi proclaim. I told them what happened between Soo hee and Jennie cuz I don't really know what to do. I got in the middle of the war and now they're not helping.

"It's mean you need to choose between the two of them" Jisso said while eating. I look at her.

"But I'm not ready to hurt the one" I replied.

"Do you think you didn't hurt the one already? Actually you already hurting the both". She said as she clean her hands and lips with a tissue before speaking again.

"You will continue to hurt the both them if you didn't choose one, it's better than hurting the two of them. And beside I bet they already know the risk. Love is dangerous if you're inlove you'll willing to take the risk." She said before she drink

I look at her with amuse. I don't know that this stupid had a brain.

"Chicken is that you?" Suelgi dramatically said. Jisso scoff before she look to us. "It's me" she said pointing her self with a smile.

"Oh my God! is that the results of eating to much chicken?" Suelgi asked.

"No, it's just I'm inlove" Jisso replied doing a finger heart.

"Eww!" Me and Suelgi shout in unison

That's cringe!

"Where's the door?, I want to puke" Suelgi dramatically run outside.

We laugh looking at Suelgi who seriously vomit.

•••

Next day

I'm currently heading home, I decided to walk since my dorm is near at the university. I was about to get inside when I notice the light is on.

Thief?

I walk back to get something hard, I silently open the door when suddenly someone came. I was about to batted the someone when she shout.

"No!! Lili!!"

"Jennie?, What are you doing here? And how you get in?" I bombarded her with a question. She just sigh and pull out something in her purse.

A key?

"Your duplicate key" she said.

"Ohh...yeah" I said as I slap my face mentally. I remember I give her my duplicate key. Well she force me and you know how scary this kitten is. And you want to know her reason? She said she wants to get my duplicate key so she will caught if I ever bring another girl in my dorm. We are not even official but she's acting possessive to me already.

"What are you doing here?" I asked again putting my back to the couch.

"I want to apologize for my action last day" she said looking down. I was about to speak when something smell burn.

"Oh my god!"

She run to the kitchen and I saw her frustrated face while looking at the meat which is already burn.

"Ahh sorry, I almost burn your kitchen" she said when she notice me.  " Ahh you stupid jennie, you came here to apologize but you just add another mistake" I heard her mumble.

"It's okay Jennie, just leave it to me" I came close to her and try to get the burn meat when she speak. "No, I'm the--" I cut her off. "No,it's okay Jennie, beside I'm hungry already, you can continue to cook and I will clean this" I said and get a tissue to get the meat.

I'm cleaning the table who's all dirty because if the burn meat when I notice she's wearing a ring.

Ring? I look at it closely when I realized that the ring I give to her in last day of my courting. That ring is very important since that's from my mother. I get that from the nun in orphanage give me, she said that my mom give that to me before she end her own life. Anyway about Jennie. I actually give that to her bodyguard, I even waited to her to get home so I can watch her accepting my last gift. I thought she didn't open the box? I even saw her throw the box to the trashcan.

I think she notice me because she look at her ring. She smile and speak.

"It's your ring"

"I thought you--

Jennie POV

I cut her off and proceed to flashback

Flashback

"What is that?" I asked one of our maid who's holding a box with her one hand while the other hand holding a trash bag.

"Ahh I saw this to the trash can ma'am, I was about to--"

"Give that to me" I command and she quickly handed me the box.

I really have no idea what's inside so I open it and found a ring. I try to remember everything when something caught my attention there's a folded paper inside the box. I took it and open and found out it's from my lili. She even said to her letter that this is her last day of courting me. She will set me free even I didn't become hers. I'm feeling stupid that time but I'm very thankful because I'm still the one who can wear this. So here I am wearing the ring she give to me.

End of flashback

I can see Lisa face full of mix emotion, I can't read it. I can't contain my emotion that end up my tears are falling remembering how stupid I am that night. I even throw that important thing to the trashcan without looking what inside.

She suddenly hug me and wipe my tears and look at me smiling. I hug her back tightly I don't want to pull out this hug anymore. She try to pull out when I hug her tight.

"J-jen"

"I love you Lisa, I love you" I said while still hugging her.

"I love you too" I stunned

"I said to myself that once I saw a girl wore that ring, I will make that someone my girlfriend" she said. "That ring is important for me, that's my mother Ring, even she's coward to leave me she's still important to me" she smile.

I hug her back. "So, we're official Lili?" I look up and I saw her nodd.

I love you lili

I love you Nini

Nini?

Trying to finish this with maybe 50 Part

•••
To be continued