Part 42

Lisa POV

I'm still laughing while wearing something comfortable. I know she like my body, she can't keep away her eyes out of my abdomen. She's looking at my abs and now she's calling me to hurry up because the movie is starting.

"I'm coming" I shout with a smirk and hurriedly go out of the room and join her to couch.

She scooted herself in front of me and lean her body to my chest. Her head is on my neck and grab my hand to back hug her while our hand are intertwined at each other.

The movie is going well too far when suddenly an embarrassing moment come to the one character in the movie makes us laugh. Jennie suddenly giggled before speaking

"Do you remember our first date?" She asked looking up.

"Yeah, that's what the most embarrassing moment" I said and she shake her head. "I want our first date to be memorable but it's come failed" I added

"No, actually it's the highlight of our date and I'm really happy, you make me happy" she said caressing my hand.

That the most embarrassing moment I've encountered on my date. I just forget to untied my shoes lace and it's make me stumble, makes the people around us that time laugh and ofcourse this girl beside me can't stop laughing.

I don't know if I will be happy because I make her laugh or I'll just make her embarrassed because the guy she date is a fucking stupid nerd.

With one swift emotion I pushed her down to couch makes me in top of her looking at her beautiful feline eyes. Her hand traveled at my jaw slowly tracing.

"I wanted it to be perfect I--" she cut me and kiss my lips. "Your perfect just the way you are" she said before capturing my lips again.

Jennie POV

Lisa went down on me and position herself to deepen the kiss. The kiss we shared a while ago getting aggressive making my arousal filled in my head and watching Lisa doing makes me want to do it.

Lisa lifted my shirt leaving my bra.

"go ahead, touch me, feel me, they are all yours" Lisa blushed after what I said and change into seductively look

Lisa kiss my temple before throwing my bra showing my not big but not small boobs.

She smile before she lean on me to suck my nipple and her other hand squeeze my other boobs making my back arched because of pleasure

"Your so beautiful" she whispered

I continued to moan while I slowly grab her head to initiate a kiss. Her hand suddenly travel down on me touching my pajama and slowly pull it down leaving my panty.

She start to kiss me which I quickly responded. She make our kiss deeper and it's add more heat that starting to feel into our each other body.

Our tongue fighting at each other. Her kiss down to my neck and start to lick, suck that makes me moan.

Ugghh.... fuck!

Fuck!

My inside are continue burning as her hands roam in to my private part. I feel my knees getting weak as she kiss my neck in a sensual way while enjoying touching me.

"Li..."

I gasped when she start to trace my hole. My muffled moans are all we heard around the room when she slip her hand inside it.

"Fuck Jennie...you smell so good"

She said it while her eyes are already on my diamond that only cover by my tiny panty. I can drown myself as I see her eyes that ready to own me tonight.