Part 44

Lisa POV

After Jennie decline to stay with me. I walk out. When I came back I try to take my hope that's she will change her mind and stay but no. She's gone.

So after that night I decided to leave that apartment since it's from Jennie father. His daughter hurt me so much. If she had a problem she can tell it to me. I Know I don't have money but I can help her in what kind of problem she had. I'm mad at her for choosing other person but I can see that she had a problem because of the way her tears come out when she's plead me to trust her but call me selfish for not being an understanding girlfriend but this time I don't care. It's okay if she doesn't want to tell her problem but seeing her hanging out with other it's a torture for me because it's look like she trust other person than me. It's been many time she hang out with that guy and still they catching up? Tsk!!!

I was about to end my dramatic moment when my phone got a notification

Someone send a photo of her with him. They having a date in restaurant. It's didn't see their face but it's obvious that's Jennie based on her clothes, that's the same clothes when she leave me in my apartment

So you go with him huh

A/U sorry no photo

I'm sorry Jennie but it's over! I'm tired of this. I can't stay in a relationship who didn't have a trust to each other. If we're meant for each other we will see each other in God's way.

Jennie POV

I'm crying while leaving at Lisa apartment. It's hard to see someone you love begging, begging you to stay but I can't. I just can't Lili. Give me sometime I will fix this and we will be finally be happy.

"Jennie" I heard grandma call me.

"Kai is here" as long as I heard that I immediately rolled my eyes. I turn around facing the man who came back just to ruin my happiness.

I'd never forget what he did to me.

"Hi, how are you?" He asked with his stupid smile. I just look at her with madness

"Jennie, she's asking you!" Grandma said with her eyebrows up

I sigh before answering "I'm fine"

"I'll just want to asked you for a date?"

I really want to decline but I can't as I saw grandma glaring at me. Pursuing me to say yes. She really like Kai for me since we're childhood plus Kai family had a big part in business industry.

I'm trapped with grandma and kai. She want me to date Kai. If I can tell to grandma what this guy did to me before, I will definitely tell it but it's not easy. Kai know my relationship with Lili. He threat me that he will kill Lisa if I tell to grandma what he did before. My father knows it but he's still under with grandma.

I will end this problem and be happy with Lili. Just wait for me Lili

"Jennie? Are you even listening?" Grandma startled me as she tap my shoulder

I look at her confusedly.

"He's asking you for a date Jennie" my grandma said smiling. Ashh she really like the idea of me dating Kai.

Date? Again? Last night as I'm leaving at Lisa apartment. He suddenly appear and drag me to the restaurant.

As I don't have choice since I saw Kai lift his eyebrows.

"Okay"

Grandma smile at that

"It's good to have you as my date baby" he cocky said. He even pulled me a chair. Gentleman your ass.

"I'm pretty sure, your freak lover can't afford in this kind of date" he said referring to this expensive restaurant.

"Even if this is the most expensive restaurant ever it's still didn't reach even a little to any of my date I have with Lili. She's better than anyone. Especially to you" I said emphasize the last word which is definitely true.

His face turn in angry mode but it change when our order arrive

"That's the most expensive and romantic dish ma'am and sir so please enjoy it" the waiter said before leaving

Romantic tsk!!

I frown when I saw him cutting the meat and give it to me.

"Oh come on baby, you need to get used to my gentleman attitude because we are the end game" he said with her stupid smile

I rolled my eyes immediately exchange our plate and proceed to cut my own meat.

"I have a hand, stop with your act" I retorted

He lift his two hand surrendering

"Okay baby" he poutly said

Gosh he doesn't even look cute. If it's my lili, I'm pretty sure it is.

"Ohh before I forget. I send our picture to HER" he said that get my attention as he emphasize the word HER. Is she talking about Lisa?

"W-what" I stuttered when I get who he mean.

"I just share our sweet date" he smirk

As long as I heard that. I immediately run without caring the people see me with this state. I'm crying while running

I need to see her

I really need to see her

I really really need to see her

Lili

My lili

My love

My everything

Please

Don't

Go

A/U

After 100,000 years author finally update

So?

Enjoy!!! Bored!!!