36. Androgynous type of shit.

Javier's pov

After we finished our business, Selam picked me up and cleaned me up. When it was time to clean my butt properly, I told him I could do it myself, but he insisted that he could do it for me. He didn't have a dirty smirk on his face, only a sincere warm smile.

He cleaned me up, and didn't make it sexual. I was grateful for that, I was still a bit.. Shaken up, from the sudden memories that flourished through my mind.

Selam gave me an oversized purple hoodie, and it was a bit clear that, that was his favorite color. I wore the hoodie, and had only some clean boxers on from him.

---

My eyes flutter, and I blink several times as the realization hits me. I caught Selam undressing himself into  more comfortable clothes, and he sat himself down on the edge of the bed.

"Sleep well?" He silently and softly said.

I nod lazily, and hum, "..Mmh.. Time..?"

He leans forward and gives me an Eskimo kiss, before looking at his watch, thoughtfully saying, "It's.. Classes are over, it's around 11."

I shoot up but Instantly fall back down, closing my eyes, I bite my lower lip and groan, "..My neck.. My.. Back!" He smiles apologetically, "I'll help you bathe." 

And he did. He helped me bathe, and he gave me his warm clothes. He detangled my hair, and is now brushing his fingers through my curls, asking "Feel better?"

I nod. 

That's when a thought pops up in my head. Ugh. We have that meeting today. So, Brian, Viraj, Daniel, Yanli, and Maryam were gonna be here. Hm.. The only ones that were unaware were Kojo, Elena, Sam, Burim and the entire school. 

If Brian knew, I was sure he would want Kojo to know. The more that knew, the better the outcomes would be. But, if too many people knew then they would be more endangered. 

---

Everyone was here. A few sat on the chairs, more like two, and a few on the floor. Selam, and Maryam were the only ones who sat next to me. Brian, and Yanli on the chairs, and Daniel, and Viraj on the floor. 

I had told everyone about what I had saw, and about Ruth and they had hope. Well, more hope. But Daniel knew that it wasn't that easy. It was gonna be hard, and I knew that too. But why did it seem so easy? And.. We still had a lot to clear, the entire school needed to know, and we wanted to find out who those Scientists were.

There might some drugs, that they were using to make more of us. So, we needed to destroy all of those drugs. And those that were like us, those that were asleep. Would have a choice. Either they come with us, or stay. But,

It was obvious they would come. 

And then Ruth.. Sir Schneider's daughter, we needed to help her too.

Viraj clears his throat, "I have something to say, and I know.. I know that- That the Principal is the bad guy but! I have something to say.. You might not like it but-' Brian huffs annoyed, "Spit it out!"

Viraj sighs and rolls his eyes, "The Principal was the one who took me. They asked me if I knew them, which could only mean that I must have known them a while ago, but I couldnt remember."

He raises an eyebrow and slowly says thoughtfully, "The only reason why they took me, was because I said that I didn't remember them. And before that, They visited me all the time, stood under my window and watched me. I.. I remember meeting them, as a young kid."

He's all of a sudden looking at me with an incredulous expression, he blankly states, "..You can make me remember, right? Can you..? Please, I need to know."

I gulp and feel overwhelmed when everyone stares at me, "..I can but Daniel-" Daniel cuts me off, "I would be able to see it, but I can't make him remember."

I take a deep breath, and stand up. My lower back hurts so bad, and I feel sore. It was probably because of the force, but it's not bad to the point I can't walk. I slowly and carefully make my way towards him before kneeling down, and caressing his face. 

I could simply choose to stare at him and do it. But I wanted to show off the way my hands glowed, when I touched someone while using my abilities. I close my eyes, and my intention is clear. 

I open them, and I see the same tall figure standing in front of a child, who I presume is Viraj when he was a child. He was drawing on the sand with his stick, and was interrupted when he spotted someone standing on his drawing.

He looks up and tilts his head to the left as he observes the figure. Viraj speaks in his language, and if I'm right, he must be saying can I help you. The figure only smirks. I can't see their face from here, but their mouth is visible. And it's plump.

The smirk fades and it's replaced with a sad smile. They go down on their knees, and weep. The sound is harsh and it's filled with years of pain, "..Alfred..! This not you.. You are not my Alfred..! Tell me child, w-what is your name..?"

Viraj raises an eyebrow but he squeaks when they grip his shoulder, "..V-viraj!!" He says, in a cute high pitched voice. The Principal shrieks, "Alfred!!!! It.. It is not you!!!! A-alfred.. My child.. I.. do.. I do love you..!!! You!" 

I assume she glares at Viraj, "You.. You are not Viraj!! You are Alfred.. T-tell me you're him!!" She shakes Viraj, but is pushed away by his parents. She sits there, wailing and tearing her black veil off. My eyes widen, when her face is revealed.

Their eyes are pitch black, their eyeballs as well. their eyelashes were blond and extremely long. They have a hooked nose and downturned doe like eyes. Their facial structure is impressive, almost.. Unreal. They have hollow sharp cheekbones, and their lips are plump but rosy. 

Their skin is fair, really fair, almost like a Winter princess, and their black hair is long and silky. 

I'm not sure if they're a Woman or a man. They look like a Woman, but sound like a Man. their mannerisms are similar to a Mans, but that doesn't mean they're a man. 

They could be a Woman who gives off the vibes of a Man, or they might just be androgynous and do not have any pronouns. Whatever they were, they were astronomically beautiful.