35. Emotional Connection.

This Chapter is mature. Be respectful. This chapter also mentions careless sex, and rough treatment. (FYI, Selam didn't do it.) enjoy and have some tissues in case y'all wanna cry. Also, there's backstory, and talking before the real show begins ;)
Long chapter.

(3235 words)

If that song is over. Listen to ONLY by RY X. Amazing song that fit this chapter.

Fucking iphone broke. It was weak and took too long to charge. I'm sticking to android.

Javier's PoV

I sit cross legged on the bed, and smile warmly at him soothing him, "It's okay. I only made him remember, and helped him with his self hate issues."

I shrug looking away. I know he still feels jealous, because our position looked funny. I laugh, "I'm not into kids. I'm into.. Mysterious.. Mature Men."

He glances at me and looks away, I shift closer, and make myself comfortable on his thighs, "..Selam.. Do I have to prove to you that I only have eyes for you?"

He chews on his mint, and observes the pictures on his wall. He shrugs once again. I smirk, and let my fingers caress his skin, I hum and make eye contact with his eyes that are now on me.

I absentmindedly say as I continue to take in his beauty, and as my fingers dance on his lips, "..That night.. I've been fantasizing about it since the day you were comfortable having me around you, did you know?" He blankly looks at me.

After telling him of that room, and my encounter with the Principal, he felt as if he needed to keep me safe. I wasn't mad, it was cute. We thought about it together, and we decided to tell the others including the people that knew.

I roll my hips on him, and grip his hair, lifting his head up so he can kiss me. Our lips clash, and our tongues battle for dominance. His hands tighten on my hips, and I push him down on the bed. He groans and the sound makes my stomach churn.

When I open my eyes, I gasp in our kiss when I catch Selam staring directly at me. Only psycho's open their eyes while kissing!!

He seems more interested in me than.. Than our kiss! I don't feel offended, instead I feel more aroused. He flips me over and he wins the battle for dominance.

Still kissing me with his eyes open, he pins me down the bed, and I whimper, knitting my eyebrows together as a tear runs down my face. This was too much!! I hold the eye contact with him, and I could already feel the wetness of the area where my crotch was located at.

He caresses my hair, and his lips leave mine. I'm breathless, a string of saliva connecting us, and the feeling of his lips kissing the corners of my eyes, his thumb wiping my cheeks.

I cry even more. I'm not sure why. Maybe because I'm not used to affection. I didn't ever think I would get it. And sex was only.. Rough and careless for me. Why.. Was Selam being this way?

I whimper, sniffing, "..Why? Aren't we doing it?"

Selam watches me with a Solemn look on his face, his eye twitches, and I'm shocked when his eyes tear up. A tear slips and drops on my face.

I groan and then cry even more, "..W-why.. are you Crying..?"

His left arm is near my head as he caresses my hair, the other is wiping my tears. His eyebrows aren't knitted, but the tears just slip out of his eyes. He shrugs, "..You deserve so much love."

I sniff and I'm unable to say any words. Selam continues to slowly kiss my cheeks, his hands run down my body, and they rest at my chest as he circles my nipple. I moan still not used to this type of treatment.