4. A Spark.

Selam's pov

My hurried steps are heard as I'm alone in the huge Hall.  I was making my way towards the Hall Miss Miranda would be announcing the point of our school for the third time.

She wanted me to do half of the speech, because I was her 'favourite' student. She said I was obedient and quiet, and I had a very leader like personality.

Something I do not quite agree with, but I knew better than to disagree.
It would end in a bad way.

I arrived at the Hall, and sat myself down next to my friends, Daniel and Asadi.

I arrived earlier than them, I've been here for two years, and.. I only knew about myself.

Not where I come from or how and why I'm here, but who I am. Well, except my last name.

I know that, My name is Selam, Im a twenty three year old Bisexual Man who is Ethiopian, and who was 180 in height. I didn't have a religion and I believed in everything.

My hobby is drawing and Im interested in coding so I joined the coding building, and during my free time I'd go to the Sports building.

But that was all. I didn't know how I became this way, and why. I didn't know who taught me and raised me. This place... It..

It was weird and hard to adapt to, but this was like my home. An inner voice was telling me that.. This wasn't my home, but I couldn't ask questions.

My eyes made eye contact with a pair of green eyes and I immediately got butterflies in my stomach. My eyes were tearing up, and my eyebrows twitched as I felt relieved to see him.

During my time here, I got some new informations especially from my friend Daniel, he was really intelligent.

He told me that, the people that have abilities, and those with similar abilities knew each other in the real world.

But when I asked him the day after about what he meant, he didn't remember. As if, his memories were erased. That's when I realised, asking questions, it won't get you anywhere.

So how did I still manage to remember about what he said? That's the point, I didn't. It wasn't until I stared into these pair of green eyes, that's when some of my memories came back.

And it made me think, Did he have an ability?

Because I knew that I had one. I was one of the few that had abilities.

I've been practicing for two years since I woke up when I was twenty one and my ability was at its maximum potential, or maybe that's what I believed.

When I thought about it, it was strange. But what could I do.

After giving my speech, I sat myself down again and watched the man with the green eyes stare into Daniels eyes shocked and scared.

Miss Miranda wanted Daniel to show that guy around, and my friend was really judgemental.

Hopefully the man would get used to all of this.