38. A mole.

Brian's pov

A scowl was etched into her features. Why did she seem annoyed?

I had only told her about how.. About how this is all fake.

I know I shouldn't have said anything without everyone's approval. But I wanted to SURPRISINGLY help Javier, because I knew it would be hard to make everyone aware. She groans and stands up.

I hear her curse under her breath, Kojo seems very angry, why? Angry because I'm aware. Why would she be angry?

She grabs my forearms and grips them, her once soft face was now covered in a frown, "..Are you the only who is awakened?"

She's.. Aware? How.. How did Kojo know? And why did she keep it to herself, why did she pretend? In front of us, her friends. Was she just gonna keep this to herself.

I feel slightly betrayed, I push her away from and get up, I clench my teeth and I'm slightly irritated by the thought of her laughing and mocking us, as we were not aware of the evil done by our teachers and the Headmaster.

I know I shouldn't assume, I know I don't have the right to feel betrayed because she doesn't owe us anything. But it's the fact that, Javier doesn't owe us anything, and yet he.. Yet he still CHOSE to help others.

I let out a bitter laugh, ".. You've been aware for how long?!"

Kojo glowers at me, she clicks her tongue "Calm down. Sure I wasn't gonna say anything, but it's because I was scared they would take me away.'

I'm not even sure if I can believe her words.

She approaches me, "..Do you believe me? I mean, you like me right? I know that, so you have to believe me. I'm YOUR Kojo, I wouldn't ever do that."

What was she trying to do? And she knew I liked her, she just pretended like she didn't know anything!!! Now she was using it to her advantage! I didn't really expect this from her.

But why would she want me to believe her? Why was it bad for me to find out that she knew? Why was she trying to cover the truth? Was she protecting something, or someone? Or better,

Was she working for someone?

When she noticed that I wasn't paying attention to her, she pressed a green button that I spotted under the desk.

Kojo furrows her eyebrows, "I'm sorry."

No way... No.. it couldn't be.

I grip my hair and groan, "No... no.. No!! You're not working for them, are you..?"

Kojo doesn't say anything.

I curse out loud, grabbing her chair and I slam it against the wall. The wooden chair breaking. I yank her out of my way when she tries to stop me.

I needed to tell the others.

But I'm met with Elena standing in front of me.

She looks tired, but an incredulous Expression is evident in her face, she mutters, "..No.. I was right."

What now..

Her face switches from an incredulous Expression to an irrited look, her voice is firm and filled with anger and pain, but tiredness and sadness, "..You guys are lying to me. You guys are up to something, and I'm the only one who doesn't know!! I followed Yanli, and I heard everything-"

I grab her arm, and force her to walk with me.

Another fucking problem.

This was all so fucking complicated!

-----

Javier's pov

Training was in thirty minutes, and the rest were still here. We were discussing the plan further, but Brian was the only who left in a hurry, because he had something to do.

Well until he barged into Selam's room flinging Elena towards the floor. She fell down, and cried.

Yanli looked trouble, and annoyed. It seems like she's fighting with herself, thinking about whether she should help Elena, or ignore her like she has been doing for the past few days.

Brian slams the door shut, and curses under his breath, he paces around the room and Viraj has to force him to sit down. Selam helps Elena up, and she no longer has that look of love on her face.

Brian taps his foot against the floor, "Kojo knew."

What?

He continues, biting on his nails, "She knew.. Kojo knew the entire time about what was going on, and never said anything."

Yanli cuts him off, her face is filled with anger, and we can tell from the tone she's using that she's enraged, "Kojo is my friend!! She wouldn't.. Ever!! If she did, she would have-"

Gulping, Yanli is interupted. Brian also stands up and raises his voice, "Well she didn't!! She didn't tell me too! And.. She's working for the Principal."

Silence.

Now I'm fuming too! My ears are ringing, and I'm sure everyone can tell that invisible smoke is coming out of my ears, "WHAT?!"

Selam is quick to grab me, he forces me onto his thighs, but I grab onto his arms and force them away. It doesn't end up well. He keeps grabbing my forearms and wrists to keep me calm and to keep me sat.

But I struggle my way out of his hold, I'm seething with resentment, both from the principal, the teachers, and now Kojo!!! I don't care if I seem hostile, I can't do this anymore!! I just wanna go home.

I'm filled with Rage, and all I wanna do is fight that Woman! Let me show her some Equal rights!!

I slam my elbow against Selam's chest, and he falls back groaning. I use my right arm to push Brian away, and open my desk. I snatch my daggers, and I unlock the doors.

I stomped out of Selam's room, and ignored the voice of Daniel, when He saw my daggers, "Hey!! No kill her oh!"

He spoke in his English, but I understood it. But oh well, I was gonna do worse than kill her.

-----

I barged into the girls' dorms. Miss Kim rushed to stop me, but I dodge her attempt to grab me, and walk straight into the hallway that I was SURE was leading to Kojo's room.

When I couldn't find her, I yelled so that EVERYONE could hear me, "WHERE IS KOJO!?!"

The girls exited their rooms, and looked at me with fear and confusion. And one snitch decided to point into the hallway leading to Kojo's room.

I turn the door knob but it doesn't open. So I step back and slam the side of my body against the door. The door busted open, and I find Kojo sitting on her bed, with a tense expression.

I rush to her and press my dagger against her neck, "Tell me everything you know about the Principal, and WHY you're working FOR them!"

She smirks, "Why, you'll slice my throat?"

Provoked, I guffaw, my eyes widen subconsciously and I press the dagger further against her neck, I see blood dripping out of the tiny cut only to stain her neck, and drip down to her chest. 

"I will, because either way I'll figure the truth out." I clench fists when she still has that grin on her face!

She shrugs, "Okay. But say goodbye to your friends, because you won't be able to speak to them ever again, when the principal is done with you."

I'm overwhelmed with a dark Aura. I feel an intimidating presence behind me, but I don't let the shock show on my face, instead I turn around and stare directly into someone I presume is the Principal.

And for the first time since I've come here. I didn't feel scared.

I felt enraged.

FALSE: School of the Unknown.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें