Raven Hill

I mounted Feon and set off for Raven's Hill, who joined me was Tauriel, who sat behind me. Thranduil, at Gandalf's urging, sent some of his soldiers after us. We flew among the clouds, which kept us from seeing any of the enemy.

 The first to warn Thorin was Bilbo, who managed to reach him and Dwalin undetected.

"What is it?" spoke Tauriel, as we both heard the sound of drums.

"Azog," I replied, seeing that he had managed to get to Fili.

"Oh no," the elf said as the pale orc held Thorin's nephew in his arms, planning to throw him down from the tall tower.

Feon started toward him.

"This one dies first!" The Defiler spoke, and the arrow that Tauriel had shot struck him in the right hand - dropping the dwarf before he could pierce his heart.

I caught him just before he hit the ground. 

"Tauriel!" Kili shouted, and the elf jumped off my horse as soon as she had the chance to hug him.

Thus began our fight on Raven's Hill. The army from Gundabad arrived and I faced Bolg, who stood no chance against me. I separated his head from the rest of his wretched body before concentrating on fighting his followers. On the frozen summit, Thorin himself fought against Azog. Bilbo ended up stunned. Dwalin and Fili fought alongside me.

The great eagles helped in the fight at Erebor and the city of Dale, and Beorn appeared in his animal form.

"Is Thranduil really your brother?" said Dwalin.

"Yes," I replied, killing two orcs, "I gave up the crown for him."

More orcs appeared and were hit by elven arrows - Thranduil's army had arrived. I ran out to help Oakenshield as he screamed in pain - Azog had driven a blade into his leg.

The orc was standing and the dwarf was lying down when I saw them. I drew my bow and hit Azog with an arrow in his left arm. I drew my weapon again and hit him in the other arm. Three shots to the chest and two to the legs followed before I drew my sword and disarmed him.

"Thorin, he's yours," I said, and the dwarf killed him with his Orcrist.

Azog the Defiler was dead.