End of Adventure?

His leg wound was hurting, so I bent down and healed it.

"You saved my life," he stated.

"For the umpteenth time," I added.

The elves showed up, saying they had managed to defeat the army from Gundabad. And from what we could see below, since we had a great view down on the city - victory was not far off. The orcs became disorganized when they didn't have a leader to lead them.

"Eruwen," spoke Thranduil, who had also appeared on top, "Thorin," he added.

"This, this is your brother?" spoke the dwarf.

"Hey!" Thranduil and I said at the same time.

Bilbo woke up and ran over to us. Thorin hugged him because he deserved it. And the other dwarves of the company joined in the mass hug when the fighting stopped. The Battle of the Mountain was won.

Tauriel appeared hand in hand with Kili and my brother gave them his blessing, as did the other dwarves.

"I'd say it's time to show up down in the town," I remarked, "where we have the wounded one," I added, taking Thorin and putting him on my horse before mounting him myself.

Feon landed by Dáin, who was glad to see Thorin again. The others were there as well, and a proper celebration could be had.

We attended the proper coronation of the King of Erebor. I used magic to repair the throne where the King's jewel was placed. The rightful share of the people of the city was to be settled afterward.

I felt the end of a great adventure was near.