"Aj tk khabhi unhone tum se zor se batt nhi ki ayi bari  tange tordenge or mere bhai bhot chill me unko bata kr bhi chali jati leken tum sath ho Arhaan bhai ke dar se wo mana krdenge isliye chupana paraha ha choro tum chalrahi ho ye final ha bs! ye batou kesi rahi tumhrahi maths ki class?" Haya gave the final verdict!

A smile appeared on her face remembering Haider but she mentally scolded herself! And replied "much better than I expected he is so much better than those tution wali baaji!" She told her!

"Chalo acha ha atleast tum pakoge to nhi maths parh kr!" They were talking when intercom in her room ranged! She looked at the clock it was 9:10 now! "Chalo yar haya dinner ka time hogya ha!" She immediately scurried away!

Arhaan just gave her a look and she poked her tongue at him another tactic she uses to melt her brother everytimes she tries acting cute he melts! And just like always he smiled at her and gestured her to eat! Dinner was peaceful with some little conversation here and there!

A little while after dinner Haya and Haadi left! Emaan was very tired so she went to her room to call it a night! After doing her night routine and changing into her pjs she came out of the washroom and saw her brother sitting on her bed resting his head on her bed's head board!

"Bhaiya what happened?" She asked him with a soft smile!
He just patted on her bed! She went to the bed and settled herself in while cuddling close to her brother!

"Emaan beta you are okay na? Are these classes to much for you to handle? You okay with him or you want me to change the tutor?"He asked while caressing her hairs?

"Bhaiya i am perfectly fine and he is nice too mujhe pheli bar kuch samjh aya i should be thankful ap bilkul fikar na kre sab ekdum firstclass ha!" She talked like a roadside goon!

"Kha se seekhti ho aise batein pagal khai ki" he flicked her head and she grinned! She considers herself as the most lucky girl in the world never in her entire life she felt like an orphan he was on every stage of her like he was nothing other than a parent to her and she loves him with all her heart!

He wants to ask what she wants for her 17th birthday but when he looked down she was already asleep resting her face on his arm while holding it tightly! He gently took his arm back and kissed her forehead and left the room! He just wanted to check her and he is now content that she is okay!

Next day Arhaan was in his car driving towards office! That is when he saw a young boy probably 15 16 years old driving a very dangerous bike and doing one wheeling! Arhaan suddenly felt very angry on the parents who gives vehicles to their underage children he mentally thought if his child or even his siblings would ever try doing something like that he would rip their head off! Life is to precious to gamble all it takes is a second to loose control and loss the life!

Arhaan entered the office in a very bad mood he was suddenly feeling very angry! He was about to enter lift to go towards his cabin but some sound coming from marketing department caught his attention! He already had two complaints from the exact same department but he let Haadi deal but now that he is hearing loud noise he decided to check in himself!

Arhaan never go to the departments without a prior notice even the second he lefts his cabin all the staff  immediately starts behaving because they know he can fire them in seconds! Because he never goes that is why nobody was expecting him either!

He entered and saw employees laughing and giggling it looked more like school classroom than a working office! What made his blood boil is the marketing manager was himself sharing highfives with employees instead of being a voice of reason!

He went towards the manager Hussain sahab he was a 40 year old guy! "In my office right now!" He ordered and left everybody stood frozen on their spot when their boss loud voice boomed!

As soon as Hussain sahab entered in his cabin! He immediately starts! "In my office all i expect is complete discipline whatever happening never happened before! I think galti meri ha apki promotion krke apko manager banana  hi nhi chaiye tha is this how you control the department especially when you have deadly deadlines hanging on your head huh? You have two options either go back to the position you were at 4 months ago or collect you check from accounts department and leave all i know is I don't want you leading a department ever again!"

He quickly left the office he was sad about demotion but he needs job! Arhaan let Haddi deal with further formalities including give a warning to all the staff
Members! He trusted his best friend aka his best man to do the job!

"Saad interview some best people for the job select some fresh graduates and some experienced employees choose the best five and i will be personally recruiting the one! You have 10 days to do this and by best i mean best any stupid person and you won't like me also get me a cup of coffe!" Arhaan ordered saad with the stern gaze!He was hoping he finds someone who is good enough to do the job without being such a fool!

Please vote and do inline comments i will update after a good response!
Thank you!❤️
Fun question:- If you guys have a brother like Arhaan would you dare to go to the party?