She followed him into the room. She didn't look around much cause the moment the king sized bed came into her view, her brain malfunctioned.
Are we suppose to do it? Or not? Does he expect us to do it? What if he doesn't? Am I suppose to ask him about it? What if he is not even thinking about it and if I ask him suddenly does that make me sound desperate? What if he thinks I want it? Man I don't know what to do? I mean I do know what to do I know what happens, how it happens I'M A FREAKING MEDICAL STUDENT! but I'm not experienced!! I PERSONALLY FIND IT GROSS!! Why am I giving my opinion on it now? Aaahhh!!!

"What do you want to do now? Change or sho-"

"Sex." She didn't hear what he said, she was completely in her own world, dazed. She just blurted out what was on her mind. " -y." The moment she realised what she said, she quickly added on." Sexy!! The bed looks so sexy. Hahaha."
The bed? What the hell? Man my laugh sounds so fake.

Jaison's eyes had bulged the moment that word came out of her mouth but soon he too joined her awkward laugh realising that she was just nervous. He understood her dilemma, he was also in the same boat.

"I'm going to shower!" She said in a jumpy state and ran to the bathroom.

"What about y-yo-ur clo-thes?" His words broke as his voice died down. She was already inside. The room became quiet.
He suddenly chuckled at her silly behaviour.

Cute.

He opened his cupboard taking out a t shirt and pajamas. He took out another pair, the smallest size he had for the woman inside his bathroom. He could hear the shower running. She didn't have any clothes, they were supposed to be dropped the next morning by her brother.

He stretched the t-shirt out infront of him. It still looks too big for her but that was his smallest size. His body had bulked up a little as he was spending too much time in the gym.

He shook his head as there was no other solution at the moment. He kept the tshirt and pajamas on the bed and left a note on them. He walked out of the room to shower in the guest room.

Akira opened the door as quietly as she could and peeped into the bed room with just her head outside the bathroom. Her body was wrapped with a towel but it wasn't big enough. She wanted to call out to Jaison but felt too shy to do that but she couldn't sit in the cold bathroom forever. She could just ask him for spare clothes but why would he have a bra and panties. She didn't give it much thought and put the same set on that she wore under the wedding dress. She could have chosen not to wear them underneath but nope, she was suppose to sleep with a man. It could be embarrassing and uncomfortable for both of them.

All clear!

She did a victory dance in small but stopped as her towel slided down, about to fall down. She quickly got out and noticed a note on the bed.
She picked it up along with the black t-shirt underneath it.

This was the smallest pair I could find.
Adjust with it for tonight.
I'll get you new clothes the first thing in the morning. I'm going to shower in the guest room. I'll be back.
;)

The smiley at the bottom brought a smile on her lips too.
How thoughtful of him.

Her smiled disappeared, it was replaced with a horrified expression as she heard the approaching footsteps.
She abruptly took the pajamas lying on the bed and lunged into the bathroom, stumbling her way inside as the towel was not cooperating with her.

Jaison slowly opened the door to his bed room. She wasn't there so were the clothes. He sighed in relief as she had accepted his clothes. He walked to his side of the bed and layed down, unfolding the thick blanket and spreading it wide on the bed. It was better if he pretended to sleep instead of waiting for her and again have an awkward conversation. He turned, facing away from the bathroom door closing his eyes.

Akira opened the door cautiously, again. She was grateful that he was asleep. Or so she thought.She sighed happily and stepped out trying to make as less sound as possible.

She didn't have a preferred side of bed. Most of her life she slept on a single bed, so she was fine with whatever side was provided to her. She looked around for the light switch. It resided near the head board on the side Jaison was laying. She tip toed about to switch the lights off. Her eyes landed on the man's face. He looked so calm. She stared at him for a while in awe.
God really took his time creating you.

"Good night, hubby." She quietly whispered and switched off the lights, walking back to the other side. She wasn't aware of the fact that he heard her. He was aware of her eyes on him. The room turned dark with minimum moonlight coming from the windows. He opened his eyes and blinked.

"Good night, wifey." He mumbled  quietly under his breath so that she couldn't hear him. "Happy new year." He stared out of the window, watching fire works go off at distant places.

                               ..............