Chapter Twenty-Two😏

I clear my throat before standing to get everyone's attention

I clear my throat before standing to get everyone's attention. Another day, another mission. At this point, I'm just trying to get reactions out of them until Jasmine meets up with Alejandro.

"There's going to be a mission tonight, I expect you all to be ready. Alpha will be leading while Bravo does what they normally do; take care of cameras and watch out for any potential problems." I tell them, watching as they're faces get hard. Normally I don't make everyone go but based off of the people we lost last time, I think it'll be better to face it up front.

This time Tanner and Jasmine will be going into the office to get the documents I need; ranging from shipments to human trafficking. The Russians always like it messy.

"Adding onto Alpha team will be Conner, Halie, Jermey, and Taylor. I trust that you will fight until your last breath." I say sternly before sitting down. The table is quieter than normal; some people are nervous, others are chatting about anything to take their minds off of it.

"You and Tanner will be grabbing the documents this time." I tell Jasmine, taking her hand into mine.

I don't want to have Jasmine do this but I have to think logically about this because she really is my best soldier and she makes sure her job is done and correctly.

She nods, bringing my hand to her lips before continuing to eat. A flutter feels my chest from her action before I wait patiently for her to finish eating.

She glances at me curiously but silently as I stare at her. I can't think clearly, my mind is fogged with images of Jasmine's soft body pressing against mine. Images of Jasmine being stretched out in front of me, looking at me with pleading eyes.

I start to hear all things she'll be telling me. It's almost like I could tell house she'll be. So soft but so sultry at the same time.

When she's done, I couldn't stop myself from pulling her up from her chair to lead us to her room.

"What's wrong?" She asks before realization fills her face when I look at her. Can someone tell just by a glance that you're horny?

The moment we reach the room, she pushes me against the door. Attacking my lips with hers, leaving me flabbergasted for a second. I thought I would be the one to push her against the door but she surprises me.

The way she tastes, her erotic scent, and her small hands touching my body nearly makes me fall to my knees.

"Tell me what you want, Roman." She whispers against my lips, pulling back slightly so she could see my face.

"You." I tell her, feeling a unfamiliar feeling filling my body.

She pecks my lips before pushing off of me and walks to her bed while removing her shirt, showing off her bare back as she looks over her shoulder slightly.