29. a Shadow with the Rinnegan

Start from the beginning

I couldn't move, I was frozen in one place.

He looked me dead in the eye, faces centimetres apart.

The spot of his face where his eye should be started glowing with a purple hue revealing a Rinnegan stabbing straight through me like a flaming dagger.

"Y-you're a Rinnegan user..." I stuttered out in disbelief.

"Yes.

And visions from my Rinnegan tell me that you are untrustworthy. On a related matter...

...you disgust me, Kuro. Both you and your so called "mother".

Progenitor of chakra or not. I will not allow either Kaguya nor you or any of your followers to have this planet.

.

.

.

Because I am the only one destined to rule it. And rest assured that I will have complete control of it within the next decade.

And nothing you do will prevent that."

The world around me melted and began spinning around, swirling into nothingness and I was released from his hold, my consciousness returning to my body.

Because our minds were linked, I knew Shiroi was aware of what just happened.

"This is very bad.

We should report to Madara immediately."

~later~

"The Rinnegan?" Madara asked surprised.

"You both mean to tell me that besides Nagato, there is another Rinnegan user in this world?"

"It appears so." Shiroi replied.

"And his abilities with the eye are drastically different from that of your average Rinnegan.

He was able to put Kuro under a Genjutsu!"

"Do you have any other information on this unknown character?" Madara asked.

"No.

He was extremely cautious not to give out ANY detail of himself other that the fact that he has the Doujutsu. He didn't even reveal his face.

Although, I could tell from his demeanour that he appears to be extremely smart and cunning as well.

On Orochimaru's tier. If not higher."

Madara's gaze darkened at my words.

"This man is no joke.

His aura is darker than yours and the massive pressure behind his suppressed chakra. Even while inside that Genjutsu I could sense that the amount of power he possesses puts the Bijuu to shame.

He is far beyond Kage level, Madara. Maybe even stronger than you."

My naïve Uchiha pawn smacked his lips at my statement.

"A Shinobi born of this damned to hell era stronger than me, the Ghost of the Uchiha?

I doubt it.

Leave this arrogant fool to me, Zetsu.

He'll learn the hard way that there is no man greater than a god."

Shiroi and I stayed silent as we couldn't confirm this mysterious man's true power. But both of us and the dozens of White Zetsu clones who overheard the conversation had the exact same hunch that Madara was being too confident.

(3rd person POV)

From his seat in the library, Kazan had once again overheard the details of the conversation.

And because Indra had been eavesdropping on him a lot more since the day Kurama gave Kazan his chakra, he too overheard everything the boy did.

He merely smirked after hearing this newfound information.

'A Genjutsu so strong even my accursed uncle Kuro falls victim to it?

So my plan IS working after all.'

Indra chuckled in an amused tone.

'Good. 

That means I can get you out of the picture with ease as well as a lot sooner, Kurama.

And from today on out I will execute my plans without you as an obstacle on my path.

You will not always be sealed inside of the boy, Kurama. You cannot guide him forever either.

And I will make sure that you are separated from him so that I can achieve my goal.

Because like i said.

I WILL have my way.'

The Otsutsuki's psychotic laughter rung in the back of Kazan's head and the boy immediately knew that Indra either knew what was happening or had something to do with it.

With this knowledge in mind, he knew for a fact that Madara wouldn't stand a chance against this new threat.

"Damn it." the boy cursed under his breath.