Prologue

It was a rainy night! The clouds were loud and scary! A 13 year old young boy was trying really hard to make his 2 year old sister sleep. She was not only scared because of thunder but because of her parents shouting loudly right outside the room.

The one room appartment was small enough for every body in the house to listen them shouting on the top of their lungs.

Little Arhan was silently weeping because he knew if he cry out loud his sister will follow him and do the same! She was hungry but his mother have no plans to feed her.

Arhan's father came from rich background that is why his mother fell for him but his family never accepted her and threw him out he was so in love with her that he decided to get marry and settle on something less.

Time passes by it has been almost 15 years to their marriage whatever his father do but it was never enough for his mother they almost fought daily!

His mother Amna hussain was now done with her husband Ahmed hussain and she wants divorce she was still very young and beautiful!! Her cousin proposed her and promised her that he will take her to america if she marries him.

Arhan's father was completely in love with his wife he always tried hard to provide for his family he loved his children but his wife never got happy.

With a very reluctant heart he signed the divorce and let her free.

4 months that's all he could survive without his wife! He got a major stroke at the age of 37 and passes away!
Leaving his now 14 year old son to take care of his 3 year old daughter.