56.

hyungwon had made sure jungwoo got home safely and carried nari back to their apartment. it was late, she was tired and confused and also extremely intoxicated. he'd explain how he got a weekend break, when her mind was clear.

when he got her back to the apartment he took her to the bed room. he sat her on the bed and started trying to remove her jacket.

"wait!" she slurs out pushing his hands away.

he looks at her confused, "nari stop i'm just trying to change you in to your pajamas."

"i have a boyfriend!" she yells at him.

he looks at her slightly confused, "oh you have a boyfriend?" he asks with a slight chuckle finding her actions adorable. even though he's been drunk with nari before, they were always together. this time, though, she seemed the most intoxicated he'd ever seen her. she could barely even stand and she was slurring.

"yes and i love him so stop." she scolds him.

he couldn't help but laugh, "okay, but i need to change you okay? i texted him and he said it was okay as long as i close my eyes. i promise i'll close my eyes."

nari furrows her eyebrows, "okay," she mutters lifting her arms, so he could start undressing her.

he chuckles again and begins to undress her and with some issues he puts her in on of his shirts and a pair of shorts and lays her down. he goes to the bathroom and gets her makeup remover wipes.

he notices her laid out in the bed pouting. "what's wrong na?" he asks.

"i miss my boyfriend."

"i bet he misses you too."

"i've been so distant with everyone," she pouts as she keeps her eyes closed. he sits next to her on the bed and begins to use the wipe to clean her makeup as she rambled on. "i've been a bad friend, a bad girlfriend, bad daughter and a bad sister."

he sighs as he stops for a second pushing her bangs back softly. "you've been through a lot. the only person you need to be good for is yourself." he tells her. "you matter most."

she doesn't respond back to him as she just nods. he sighs removing the rest of her makeup and then got himself ready for bed.

when he walked back into the bedroom he noticed she was already asleep. he gently leans over kissing her forehead. he climbed into the bed next her, wrapping his arms around her, closing his eyes to fall asleep.

when he woke up that morning, he made sure to grab her a glass of water and some pain relievers for her. he knew that was probably the most drunk he's ever seen her. more drunk than the first night they kissed. she woke up once to throw up but other than that she was fine.

after getting the things for her, opted getting back into bed and reading his book waiting for her to wake up.

after being away from her for so long, this was all he wanted to do. it made him feel normal again, sleeping next to her was the most sleep he had gotten in a long time.

it wasn't long till nari began to stir in her sleep, "owww," she mutters to herself, lifting her hands to her head.

he glanced over at her, seeing she hadn't noticed he was there.

"i'm never drinking again," she mumbled, as she turns to her side curling up into a ball. she opens her eyes and screams instantly, as she was met with someone in bed.

hyungwon looks at her confused, "you're going to scare the neighbors." he teases her.

she sits up instantly, but realizes it was a little too fast as she winces holding her head. "w-what?"