14.

kang sat in the kitchen waiting for nari to come home. it was one of those many days he had been waiting up for her. he had now found out who her new friend was and had his suspicions why she had been out every day.

chae hyungwon. that was the name of the guy nari spent his time with. his social media was wiped clean, not details of who he was if he was single or not. he was a photographer. that's all he knew no other social media besides instagram to showcase his work.

but he still questioned.

was nari cheating on him? it was a thought that he had on his mind. she was now distant. after the night at his parents where she just disappeared he noticed a shift. like she didn't care. like she was giving up on him.

kyung soon told him she asked him to stop the car in a random location, after she called someone crying. she got out and left not tell him where she was going. who did she call that she didn't want kyung soon to know where she was?

his phone goes off and he rolled his eyes in pure annoyance seeing the name on his caller id. he flips the phone open, "what?" his voice was harsh.

"kang, i don't understand." her voice was quiet and meek. like she had been crying. "i need you to tell me why? i thought you loved me."

he instantly rolls his eyes. "i told you to stop calling. it's done. it was never more than sex."

"what do you mean? kang, you'd take me out. you'd take me on trips. the hotel nights. telling me how good i made you feel."

"you were never more than a good fuck. you think i'm going to pick you over my wife?"

micha cries, "i made you feel good. i fell in love with you."

"i told you micha, i never had feelings for you. i am and will always be in love with nari. don't make me say what i truly want to say."

"say it please, it doesn't make sense. i was dedicated to you for these past 3 months, kang! i ruined my marriage for you. i am in love with you. i was there for you, where was your wife? where is your wife?"

kang feels himself getting angrier. "no one told you to ruin your marriage. i'm sorry you fell in love but i never made you think anything more. i never told you i loved you. i don't love you. and i really need you to leave nari out of your mouth. you don't deserve to say her name. it should never leave your mouth, got that!"

"you think nari will stay with you when she finds out? you think she's that fucking stupid? don't worry about it kang, baby i will make sure she knows, everything."

"micha!" he yells. "don't you fucking dare think about it!"

"just you wait and see. baby."

"you can't! she's pregnant! nari's pregnant you can't add that stress on her micha! you can't fuck up my family!"

the phone line goes dead.

"fuck!" kang yells throwing his phone against the wall and throwing the vase with the pink dahlias on the ground.

"kang?" nari runs into the kitchen holding bags of groceries. "are you ok?" she asks seeing the mess.

"where were you?" he asks his voice full of anger.

she holds up the bags, looking at him confused. "i was buying groceries i was going to make us dinner. i went after work. why are you home early?" she asks confused as she places the bags on the counter.

kang watches her, "no, where have you been these past few days?"

she turns to the closet to grab the broom and dust pan. "i don't know working. i went shopping that one day after work and been planning for the wedding. we talked about this."