53.

she gently paced back and forth as she waited outside the base. she hated standing still, especially right now too anxious to see him. she had gotten the call thursday, from him that he would be able to hang out off base saturday, as long as he's back before 9 pm. if she wanted to visit she could, but she shouldn't feel pressured. but of course she came. how could she not.

she stopped her pacing knowing she probably looked crazy to the group of men in uniform, who walked out. all starring at her, probably not understanding why there was a girl there all alone. at first she wasn't bothered when the guards starred at her but then she kept over thinking and thought maybe they would make fun of hyungwon because she seemed crazy.

she fall embarrassed quickly and instead just faced forward waiting for him. she had no idea why she was so nervous to see him. but she was. like she was meeting him for the first time or something.

she sighs running her finger though her hair until she caught a glimpse of a man walking towards her. his smirk all too familiar to her. he was dressed in uniform. something she had never seen him in before and was slightly taken aback on how different he looked. too dumbfounded to react she just stood there watching as he walked closer and closer to her. her heart beating a million times a second. she couldn't believe it was him. since it had been so long without him.

"ah moon nari," he chuckles as he gets closer, "you're not going to say hi?" he asks as he approaches her. although he himself, felt the same way she did. imagine not being able to see the one you cherish, love and adore for so long. longing for their touch and presence? some nights it drove him mad.

it wasn't till she heard his voice that she fully understood it was him. well at least was snapped into reality. she quickly made her way over to him and wrapped her arms around him, realizing his build seemed fuller. she also took in his scent. she felt that it was all too unreal. it had only been 2 months yet it felt like so long.

he felt her embrace and just smiles at the connection, "and here i thought you didn't miss me." he teases her because it was what he did best.

instantly she pulls back, tears in eyes and hits his chest, where he instantly winces and rubs his pec. "miss you? miss you? why would you say that?" she asks he lip trembling.

"of course i know you miss me babe, i was joking." he tells her knowing how fragile she might be. he also knew he always knew how to ruin a moment. especially when it came to her. he notice her pout and he sighs smiling softly to himself. slightly enjoying this, "ah don't give me that love." he mutters leaning over and cupping her cheeks. "i missed you so much." he leans in their faces so close as he uses his thumb to trace over her lips.

she looks up at him, "i missed you too," her lip trembled as she said the words. again this felt surreal to her. she maintained eye contact seeing how softly he was looking down at her, the look he gave her, when he'd see her first thing in the morning.

he leans in gently connecting their lips, taking away the space from the two of them.

kissing her made him feel lighter. like everything was lifted off his shoulders. his worries. his stress. everything in that time, didn't matter.

she kisses him enjoying the tenderness in the kiss before pulling away gently feeling her cheeks get hot. "the guards are judging us." she whispers fully embarrassed by the sudden public display of affection. something she still was not used to.

"no they are thinking, that i wasn't lying when i said i had the hottest girlfriend out of all of them," he tease.

she blushed, "yah," she smack his arms playfully.