23.

hyungwon walks into the living room seeing hoseok now had joined his two friends. "leave." he says pointing to the door. "go away."

hoseok furrows his eyebrows, "i just got here?"

"he wants us to leave because his girlfriend is here," jooheon responds.

hoseok's head quickly turns to face him, "girlfriend? you have a girlfriend?"

"oh my god," he groans. "this is probably the reason you three are still single because you're always at my place drinking. imagine all the girls you'd meet if you were at a bar or a club."

"hyunwoo met his wife at the gym. minhyuk met his girlfriend at a convenience store. you met micha at a bar and now you're divorced. so i don't think a bar is where i want to find a future life partner." changkyun cuts in. "plus you literally slid into your new girlfriend's dms to get her attention."

hyungwon stares at changkyun, "you're pushing it."

changkyun lifts his hands in the air as hoseok still looks confused. "slid into her dms? you're giving up on nari?"

"giving up on nari?" hyungwon responds confused.

"you are giving up on nari. that's crazy, i thought you were in love with her it was so obvious. isn't it also obvious that she was in love with you. like how crazy is that you're over her? hyungwon how dare you do that to that girl!" hoseok yelling at his friend as jooheon and changkyun look at their friend with pure entertainment not wanting to interrupt as hyungwon looked at him confused.

"hoseok-"

"no." he cuts hyungwon off. "you clearly were showing her interest the way you acted all protective over her, the way you danced with her. the way you talked endlessly about her to us. we all seen it and you have the audacity to find a new girlfriend. so you're just going to give up on nari? is it because she's married? that shouldn't stop you from getting the girl you love." he says passionately. "you can't prance about looking for the girl of your dreams when you're so stupid to not see her there right in front of you."

jooheon laughs at hoseok who couldn't put it together. "ah hoseok keep it down his girlfriend will hear."

hoseok eyes widen as he looks at jooheon then back to hyungwon. "she's here?" he whispers pointing at the ground.

hyungwon nods. "she's in the bed room."

"you think she heard me?" he asks in a hushed tone.

"i think the whole apartment complex heard you," changkyun says sipping on his beer.

"well maybe your girlfriend should know that you're in love with someone else-"

"ah you're in love with someone else?"

all the boys heads turn to face nari who was standing in the hall way. "nari?" hoseok says confused.

"so who are you in love with?" nari teases hyungwon.

"give him a minute," changkyun responds.

"ohhhh." hoseok says finally putting all the pieces together. he hits hyungwon on the arm, "why didn't you just tell me?"

hyungwon rubs his arm, "i tried," his voice dripping in annoyance. "but you wouldn't shut up."

hoseok looks at nari dressed in an oversized sweater he assumes is hyungwon's, and leggings and her hair was still wet. "so hyungwon's in love with someone who could it be?" she pretends to think as she walks over to hyungwon's side. "who are you in love with?"

hyungwon smiles at her, "ah you weren't supposed to hear that and now you know that i'm in love with a girl named nari." he teased.

"i hate both of you." hoseok says taking the beer off the counter. "i was defending you making sure he ended up with you moon nari."