42.

"nari," hyungwon says as he stands at the doorway camera in hand. seeing her still applying her makeup on the floor in front of the full length mirror.

"hmm?" she says applying glitter to her eyelids.

he smiles at her, "are you almost ready?"

she shakes her head, "no and if you rush me, you can go ahead and leave without me."

he sighs, knowing she had been having a difficult time with her body recently. stating she had gained too much weight. even though he saw no issue with her body and had no idea what she was talking about. "i'm going to wait for you," he says sitting at the edge of the bed picking up the camera and pointing it towards the mirror taking pictures of her looking at herself as she did her makeup.

she ignored him as she continued to apply her makeup knowing that photos he took of her would only be for him to see.

having done her hair already. she just needed to put on her dress.

they had been invited to minhyuk's club for a new year's eve celebration. she had been complaining about not looking the same the entire morning. even though he kept assuring her she was beautiful.

he was currently wearing all black button up with some of the top buttons undone and a pair of black slacks. he styled his hair best he could, well with nari's help because she loved his hair with the length. honestly he was starting to think she was more attracted to him with his longer hair.

he stopped taking the photo and was staring at her through the mirror admiring her reflection. he couldn't help but think how beautiful she was.

"stop staring at me," she mutters at him as she applies her mascara, putting the wand in the tube looking back at him.

"i can't help but stare at how sexy you look," he smirks at her.

"i'm not dressed."

"even better," he teases.

nari rolls her eyes as she stand up going over to the closet and grabbing the champagne satin midi dress. she puts it on ignoring hyungwon's stares. it clung to her in all the right places, even though she hated looking at her mid section. "does it look ok?" she asks

he places the camera down and got up from the bed and walks over, "wow you look gorgeous babe," he mutters and leans down kissing her cheek softly noticing her blush on the cheeks. he brushed his finger against the strap of the dress. "we should just stay home, the dress looks amazing on you but i rathe see it -"

"no," she says pulling away. "i got ready we're going out."

he chuckles watching her walk out the room ignoring his advances. he knew she knew that they were playful and flirtatious. things he joked about all the time now, that they lived together. he grabs his band from the dresser, slipping it on his finger before walking out behind her. "nari, you ready?"

"yes," she says walking out the guest bedroom with heels in her hands as she made her way towards the door.

he wrapped his arms around her waist, from behind stopping her, also making sure he was careful that he didn't hurt her. he pressed a quick kiss on her neck, "pretty."

she blushes gently moving her neck away, "hyungwon." she scolds.

he chuckles at her reaction, "don't worry, i'm waiting for later," he says in a teasing tone winking at her as he notice her entire face flush. he loved that he still had that affect on her. he pressed a quick kiss to her lips before letting her go taking out his phone and ordering the taxi.

she adjusts herself for a second before grabbing her jacket and puts it on before standing at the entrance putting on her shoes. "ah, hyungwon i forgot my bag."