48.

"don't laugh."

"why would i laugh?" she asks.

"i don't know because it's different."

"this is so dumb hyungwon." nari currently had her hands over her eyes and her back to the doorway. he had specifically told her to do this calling her before her even walked back into their apartment moments ago. "honestly it's not that big of a deal."

he shakes his head watching her. she was dressed in oversized sweatpants and sweatshirt that were most likely his as she was currently cleaning. he told her he didn't want her to go to get his hair cut this morning. he just knew in a weird way it would be emotional. one of the last things he had to do. even though it hasn't hit him that this in fact was real. that tomorrow she would drop him off at the base so he can start the training. "nari, my hair is gone." he annunciates hair and gone in the most dramatic tone. "plus you're the one who told me you loved my long hair and it looked best on me."

"i do," she admits. "but it's just hair. you think i'd leave you over hair?"

"would you?" his tone serious and he could tell by the slight shift in her stance she was getting frustrated.

"you're being ridiculous."

"fine, but if you laugh i'm walking out." hyungwon responds. "you can turn around."

she uncovers her eyes and turns to face him gasping and placing her hand over her mouth as she sees him. "oh my god."

"what?" hyungwon asks instantly getting self concisions and pulling up his hood from the hoodie he was wearing.

"you're right i am going to leave you." she says sarcastically as she walks towards him.

he shakes his head, "you aren't funny."

"and you're being dramatic," she says pulling off the hood looking at his hair. "you look fine."

"you can see my scalp na," he uses his hands to cover his head. "it's terrible."

"it'll grow its just hair dooly," she says to him. "just wear a hat if you don't like it that much."

he sighs, "does it look bad?"

"no," she says shaking her head. "would you like me to shave my head in solidarity?" she teases.

"you'd look beautiful regardless," he says to her, "but i rather you not."

she smiles at him, "you always look handsome to me. you wouldn't leave me for a shaved head so why would i?" she kisses his cheek before she goes back to placing the freshly washed bed sheets on their mattress.

"then what would be a reason for you leaving me," he asks her and notices a slight shift in her face as she pauses holding onto the corner of the fitted sheet.

her smile slowly disappearing and slight confusion is shown as she furrows her eyebrows. "why would you ask me that?"

hyungwon knew she would soon grow upset, if he continued with his constant conversation telling her it was ok to be herself at this time, to figure herself out. last time she completely shut him out and as pure distraction to avoid any further conversation they had sex. the next time she could see she got upset and changed the conversation. he knows nari loves him and he loves her but he never wants to be the reason she is held back. he could never do that to her, even if it hurt him. "it's just a question na. i'm sorry, it wasn't meant to be that serious."

she shrugs, as she looks down going back to fixing the bed. "i guess cheating," she responds. "it only makes sense, once the trust is gone it's gone. i assume your answer would be the same."