27.

nari walked back into hyunwoo's office and made her way over to hyungwon who stood up instantly. she wrapped her arms around him holding him close to her.

"baby are you ok?" he embraces her tightly.

she nods not saying a word just holding him close as the door closes behind them.

hyunwoo sighs, "i'm sorry it might have been difficult for you in there nari."

"what happened?" hyungwon asks holding nari still.

"just the normal things but then he accused the two of you of starting an affair. like it happened way before his and micha's. the mediator said we were not going to resolve anything today. so we're doing this again next week so it gives both sides time to prepare more. i am still going to fight for that apartment. you aren't asking for spousal support, i think it's fair." hyunwoo responds looking at his friend hold nari so protectively. "are you feeling ok?"

nari pulls alway from hyungwon but he keeps an arm around him. "yeah. thank you hyunwoo. we can meet, sometime this week again and talk about what we can do."

"ok i'll see you both then," hyunwoo responds. "have any plans for the rest of the day?"

"furniture shopping," nari says with a smile and hyungwon sighs dramatically as she takes her coat from the chair putting it on.

"well good luck with that," hyunwoo smiles. "if you're not busy you can join the wife and i for dinner, she'd love to meet you."

"we shouldn't be, we don't need that much," nari responds as she takes hyungwon's hand, hyunwoo's eyebrow raises slightly at her mention of 'we' but decided he'd press them about it later. "just let us know what time and where i'd love to meet her ."

hyunwoo smiles, "perfect i'll text you the details you later." he walks out the couple outside of the building. "ok bye you two."

"we'll see you later then," hyungwon responds as they parted ways and he holds nari hands in his the putting it in his pocket. "when did it get so cold?"

"not like winter is approaching," nari responds sarcastically as they walk together.

hyungwon looks down at her, "when did you get so snarky?"

"recently," she says playfully.

he smiles, "so for your bed room do you want a bed?" he asks.

she nods her head, "i think it would be best. we shouldn't sleep in the same bed every night. should we?"

"i mean i don't mind it," hyungwon say, "you are like my own personal furnace these nights."

"yeah what if we fight?"

"we resolve it," he says gently letting go of her hand before opening the door to the furniture store.

nari walks in and waits for him as he goes back to taking her hand. "what if you have visitors? we can have an extra bed for that reason."

"we," hyungwon whispers to himself as they walk over to the bed selections.

"hmmm?" nari mutters looking over over the bed selections.

"you said we."

"oh well... is it not we?" she blushes. letting go of his hand as she feels the mattress.

"yeah it's we," he says watching her look at the mattress. "it's just nice for you to say we."

"this style is really popular" one of the associates walks over to them. "are you looking for a bed?"